1. a fresh start would be a gamble on warmanes part. they'd likely lose the majority of the current players, and there's no guarantee that there would be enough new players to replace them.

if a fresh start brought enough new players/donors to increase the realms pop it would be great, but if it doesn't and the oldies leave that would be the last nail in cata's coffin.

2. Neltharion(greymane, sargeras, frostwolf), and lol10 already gave me enough positive life changes, I also met my (already) wife here, even tho she was from another country.
    Its quite a while now, since I last wrote anything here, also I can barely play now, I probably would agree on a fresh start, but not for myself, I made my decision, and it is - if warmane cata dies - wow is done for me.

thumbs up for those who still play here.

-DrGreen - Souljah -Epix
    Edited: August 28, 2017

3. plss face the reality there is 300-400 people online the server is dead.if you want to keep it that much make it instant 85 PVP realm and be done with it.as for 2400 echiev,if molten data was not stolen i also had it and many other people and there will be new players with it if there there is higher POP,but this is not gonna happen because no one will start playing years old realm with 300 pop.

as for CATA been a gamble well thats kinda true,cataclysm was never the most hyped expansion but i know lots of people who will love to play cata again,just not on old realm who have complete progression and everyone are fully geared.TBC was also never poppular in private servers but look what happen with OUTLAND.i dunno how well will fresh cata progression realm do ,but sure as hell will be better then current 300 pop nelthation.

DrGreen i also played sargeras and frostwolf back in the days and met lots of people,still playing with some of them in legion.i also really love Cata but sadly there is no healthy server to play it :(
    Edited: August 29, 2017

4. " I do not have the luxury of speaking my mind on some things, I'm afraid."

sounds like the molten days

5. Reset and wipe...make a new outland or Medivh CATA style. I have lots of chars that i dedicated time and effort...even money but i wouldn't mind a fresh start.
    In my opinion, CATA is not the best expansion but still had lot of fun on it and would do it again...but then again with people. Since nothing or next to nothing was done to revitalize Neltharion and, let´s face it, now the server is dead.
    We should look at all the hype that a new server had few months ago had( dont need to say the name) or the amount of players currently in outland and Medivh.
    People miss the social part of wow that´s why TBC is so popular...and also even some degree of difficulty..."the journey is more important than the destination".

A fresh CATA server with good advertising and with progression...would certainly change things. Search for it...what real alternative are out there?

6. If deleting everything and starting over would somehow 'revive' Nelth, I'd be down for it.

7. After 3 months of wait i still want to hear an idea/ answer from one of the member of the Warmane Staff about Neltharions future and the missing devlog... Cata and Mop can also make nice profit for you, if you put some effort to the Old and New content at these expansions... If you make radical changes with the developers then you will see the realms strive and prosper!!!... if you would fix 2000 bug under 1month like you did at BC and WOTLK "opening event", then Cata and Mop would be GLORIOUS!
    You can't argue about this: WOD was the worst expansion, we understand why you don't want a WOD server... BUT Wrath of the casual king, Cataclysm and MOP was not bad at all!...

8. After 3 months of wait i still want to hear an idea/ answer from one of the member of the Warmane Staff about Neltharions future and the missing devlog... Cata and Mop can also make nice profit for you, if you put some effort to the Old and New content at these expansions... If you make radical changes with the developers then you will see the realms strive and prosper!!!... if you would fix 2000 bug under 1month like you did at BC and WOTLK "opening event", then Cata and Mop would be GLORIOUS!
    You can't argue about this: WOD was the worst expansion, we understand why you don't want a WOD server... BUT Wrath of the casual king, Cataclysm and MOP was not bad at all!...
    The thing was cata and mop have a different sort of code to them wich makes it harder to make stuf in it or something like that.

Reset would do it and refund the coins that people spended on this server. Then make a wotlk donation store concept to the server.

9. The thing was cata and mop have a different sort of code to them wich makes it harder to make stuf in it or something like that.

Reset would do it and refund the coins that people spended on this server. Then make a wotlk donation store concept to the server.
    You don't remember what happened after moltdown coin refund? Insanity, people one shooting eachother in bgs, due to everyone having best weapons but no armor, arenas was a mess, first ds hc madness kill was done with everyone already having hc madness items.

Yeah you could argue "release the items in the store only after a month or two has passed after raid release" but even wotlk and tbc people complain that there is not enough time to properly do the bosses, not everyone can raid bwd with 346 ilvl items, lower end raiders would suffer a lot and neltharion lacks "casuals" who don't want to rush and just enjoy the game.

Lastly, immediately after ds hc items get released EVERYONE will get them, no one will spend coins on bwd or bot items, only best in slot matters and when people have few thousands coins it is really easy to understand that there will be a problem if such approach is taken. My solutions would be: don't give coins back OR have a cap on returned coins OR modify shop not to include heroic difficulty items(by this i mean Firelands and DS)... Feel free to flame my stupid ideas

10. You don't remember what happened after moltdown coin refund? Insanity, people one shooting eachother in bgs, due to everyone having best weapons but no armor, arenas was a mess, first ds hc madness kill was done with everyone already having hc madness items.

Yeah you could argue "release the items in the store only after a month or two has passed after raid release" but even wotlk and tbc people complain that there is not enough time to properly do the bosses, not everyone can raid bwd with 346 ilvl items, lower end raiders would suffer a lot and neltharion lacks "casuals" who don't want to rush and just enjoy the game.

Lastly, immediately after ds hc items get released EVERYONE will get them, no one will spend coins on bwd or bot items, only best in slot matters and when people have few thousands coins it is really easy to understand that there will be a problem if such approach is taken. My solutions would be: don't give coins back OR have a cap on returned coins OR modify shop not to include heroic difficulty items(by this i mean Firelands and DS)... Feel free to flame my stupid ideas
    @woohooos I absolutly agree with u ,i missed times when u actually saw someone farming single item for months , also for older content raids like t11/t12 even for DS raids people ask for insane ilvl when u can do them with lower ilvl i remember doing t11 raids with 355+- ilvl nowdays people ask for 390-400ilvl which is that insane , also by your dont refund coins i totally agree with u , why is hard to farm get that item when u can so easily ds hc isnt hard raid i have bis/pre bis toons i didnt donated single one of them .

11. I do not agree with you. why should not one have the coins spent back? in the sense I played 3 years on chatting and I spent so much money. if they decide to reset the server and make it from head to top, I do not see why I can not have my coins and spend them where I like it .. Also clear I would love to come back a server as it once was. but now I have resigned and hope that soon you will all understand that it is a "wasted" server

12. You don't remember what happened after moltdown coin refund? Insanity, people one shooting eachother in bgs, due to everyone having best weapons but no armor, arenas was a mess, first ds hc madness kill was done with everyone already having hc madness items.

i mean the system where you can only donate a item upgrade from what you currently have so not from 100 to 400 but then its 100 to 110.

13. I'm currently not playing nelth, but I'm considering trying it out. These are just ideas that would make me want to join it right now or make others join.
    I think a thread for ideas which lists problems and proposed solutions that sound reasonable in the first post would turn out very helpful for the warmane stuff, because it would focus all those threads that are scattered around and make them readable.

General stuff:
    I personally wouldn't want it to be wiped completely and I don't even have a max level character there. What might work is opening up a lord like realm with well scripted content. I mean it worked quite well for icecrown. Lord created a hype and later people who were fed up with slow leveling and buffed raids simply joined icecrown. I understand that it takes a huge amount of work, but it obviously was rewarding for TBC and WotLK, why wouldn't it for cata?

PvE:
    (i) It's probably worth a try to put items that are needed to satisfy those insane ilvl requirements for pug raids onto the market place for vote points (like it is on icecrown).
    (ii) Maybe add the icc aura to raids and make it scale dynamically on-apply with the ilvl of the individual player to even out the dps gaps between low geared and high geared players.

PvP:
    (i) Dem PvE items ruin the PvP experience in my opinion. Played cata on retail and it wasn't that bad there, because these items weren't that common there. But on a server that stays cata forever this simply gets out of controll. Make DS items (at and above normal) not proc in PvP. Disable those in bgs and arenas to make PvP how it's supposed to be...
    (ii) Add SoloQ, cross-faction bgs and give people who like dueling a way to do so with arena rules. A possible solution could be the addition of a npc that let's people join solo skirmishes.
    (iii) Remove or at least nerf resil gems and/or buff resil on pvp gear. I personally find stacking resil boring as ****. As far as I remember resil stacking was top priority for some specs during 4.3.4

14. Lol they should just reset the server and make it progressive. A lot of players would probably play the earlier patches, but I don't know about the later patches.

15. What is missing? Population maybe?

First 123