1. Some Cloth Classes Experts here?

So i find myself today (bored of melee) curios about making a Cloth Class character on TBC (never tried), what would u recommend me ? and why? (I like a lot to PVP)
    i saw sometimes Casters 'hitting' the MOTHER of the dps skills and im like ''wow'' and at the same time ''meh, its cloth i can dissapear that one with my rogue'' (and i do) and i taught myself to think >>subconsciously<< that cloths are the ones that die a lot on BGs-Arenas

so what could be that 'Though bastard' to get my first amazing impression, i want to feel the POWER and getCockyfromHeretotheMoon to say ''Nice try Mr-Plates %#$!'' or ''Cmon u almost hit me''

2. SL Warlocks are more resilient than any plate tank. They need full pvp gear to shine though.

3. mm yeh im between Warlocks and Shadow Priests, the DoTs are brutal

4. Clothies aren't that fragile in most cases,

SL/SL Lock is a tank,
    Frost Mage has absorb and IB
    Disc priest is extremely tough with CDs

Now Affli Lock or DestroLock are quite fragile vs melees unless you really master the class,
    SPriest is pretty much about bursting your opponent down faster than he does burst you down.

Overall I would go with Frost Mage, it is a real threat to any melee and shines vs a lot of casters as well, overall a very strong PvP class.

5. Clothies aren't that fragile in most cases,

SL/SL Lock is a tank,
    Frost Mage has absorb and IB
    Disc priest is extremely tough with CDs

Now Affli Lock or DestroLock are quite fragile vs melees unless you really master the class,
    SPriest is pretty much about bursting your opponent down faster than he does burst you down.

Overall I would go with Frost Mage, it is a real threat to any melee and shines vs a lot of casters as well, overall a very strong PvP class.
    mmm yeh i saw some Frost Mages being real dicks vs entire groups, now i donnu what to be @.@
    Edited: July 11, 2017

6. Only a skilled Frost Mage is effective. Otherwise you're utterly useless.

7. SL/SL Locks dominate in this expansion for caster.

Sub Rogue Dominate in this expansion for melee.

8. SL/SL Locks dominate in this expansion for caster.

Sub Rogue Dominate in this expansion for melee.
    yeh i have already a 70 Sub Rogue but grow somehow tired of it (no the best using rogues but above the average)
    Edited: July 11, 2017