1. which better for pvp tbc or lk ??

hi guys i mainly goin for pvp so what u advice me should i play LK or TBC ??

2. TBC PvP is more fun, what classes are you playing?

3. TBC is slow and unbalanced. Plus some specs are useless untill wotlk changes.

4. I find wotlk PvP way more balanced.

5. TBC is slow and unbalanced. Plus some specs are useless untill wotlk changes.
    This. /thread. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong or lying.

Certain classes just won constantly. Nothing could stand up to Arms/Rdruid in arena, whereas in WOTLK that is just an average comp.

6. The PvP in TBC feels similar to that in Vanilla. The rock paper scissors dynamic is more clearly implemented, and you will often encounter frustrating moments because of your class choice. Wrath has better class balance, but there is a gear shop for Icecrown, and most people PvPing are not in the process of gearing up. Because all of the content is released, there is not a whole lot of variety in the endgame. FoS/PoS, VoA, and ICC are pretty much the extent of PvE. I feel like the Outland server is currently in a better state for a new character. In arena a skilled 2v2 team with double dps can defeat arms/healer. Saying otherwise shows lack of experience. Warriors are strong in TBC arenas, sure, but being able to buy Shadowmourne on Icecrown is a completely different story. Around rank 50 or so in 2v2 you start to come across smourne/healer constantly, and the gear advantage becomes apparent. If you're into PvP and want to spend $150 to remain competitive, roll on Icecrown.

7. But if you want to play ret or ele definitely go WotLK
    or an invincible 1300 resi holy paladin that beats dps 1v1

8. TBC has much more rng, thats for sure.
    Ret palys dmg completly relies on procs and so does the stun of mace warriors.
    Also TBC is more of a mana fight, at least in 2s arena.

9. I find wotlk PvP way more balanced.
    >Shadowmourne
    >80% ret pala
    >#Balanced

10. >Shadowmourne
    >80% ret pala
    >#Balanced
    Yes, 80% of entire players are sm ret pala, definately.
    But what is balance after all? 80-20 ratios?

11. >Shadowmourne
    >80% ret pala
    >#Balanced
    said by the rogue wannabe who loves to play the most ******ed unbalanced expansion of all (pvp wise) cause rogue in TBC are godlike
    On icecorwn otherwsie he get his *** permaowned by millions of plates, so come here being the "TBC paladin, WOTLK is ****" cause make him feel stronger.

A classic really...

TBC PVP is unbalanced garbage, period.
    Edited: July 16, 2017

12. Oh yes, ret paladins and dks are the "flavour of the month" in Wotlk! I guess every expansion has a class/spec that is a tad better than most!

@OralGlory I guess that explains how a rogue almost killed herself on my resto druids thorns in TBC retail while trying to kill me? *smirk*

13. So if you grind enough (a couple of months) you can be at the level of those who paid in Icecrown to enjoy a more balanced PvP than in TBC?

In Outland sooner or later the same thing would not happen, since it has a shop too, or is it easier to get the top tier in TBC? Thanks in advance!