1. You can be 6.4 gs but still in need of EOF, so you are bound to green noobs when you que RDF.
    There is no real reason for EOF... but feels good to show people your mighty 3k dps without tons of raid buffs.
    Why you do not choose to do RDF with your friends or yor mighty guild? Let me have a guess, you are the noob than or got no friends in the first place.

Carried enough 6k+ GS noobs who do not know who to spec, gem, enchant. Dont flame people with low GS who only do 80% of max dps, while all those 6k GS noobs cant pull 3k dps too.

2. You are not able to analize information and search it via google ?
    http://bfy.tw/Cm2t
    7 seconds to google, 10 minutes to understand (if bad reading skill).
    Do that and no1 will blame you for lack of knowledge topic starter complains about.
    You realy need google for RDF/raid tactics? OMFG, if you realy need to look up self explaining tactics (most encounter do not need tactics anyway), i have bad news for you.

Sure you use many addons that tell you to step out of fire and what button you have to press next? Just like the 90% who do poorly and get carried through?
    You think that following a guide to bis list makes you some sort skilled?

3. I have a question for you people who are already hating on a guy who refuses to carry people.

Why would he or me or anyone else HAVE to carry lowbies?

4. I have a question for you people who are already hating on a guy who refuses to carry people.

Why would he or me or anyone else HAVE to carry lowbies?
    They're just hating because they suck so hard in game, they can't read, want to be instantly carried to skip gearing part. Those are the most ungrateful players you can come across and should be avoided by everyone. If they can't separate time to google tactics, class, talents etc., it's waste of time interacting with them in any way.

5. oh shi- why's my popcorn already gone

6. You realy need google for RDF/raid tactics? OMFG
    Topic starter is complaining about lack of knowledge as a reason being refused to play with. (legit reason)
    I said he can google these tactics to mitigate this lack of knowledge.
    Is it clear for you at least now ?
    Edited: July 11, 2017

7. I was reading through this topic to see its route, however I feel there are few points that need to be clear.
    No one in this community is forced to do anything mandatorily in the first place. Once you log in the game, you should do whatever you want which comes to your mind, and not what other players think it's better. Be it PvP, PvE or leveling, playing solo or playing in group. If you find it to be wrong, well that's your problem then, not anyone elses'.
    I'm aware that things like these are subjective and there are different minds of how should you deal with low geared players. As for the "they need to start somewhere" as Ohie pointed out, it's obvious, however RDF/RHC may not be the best tactic to begin with. First you have Auction House, as there are LOTS of epic boe items up to level 264. That's right, they ain't cheap, but you can still stick to lvl200 ones which ain't that bad at all for RHC. Farm money, it's usually recommended, especially at low gs, even though most get bored quickly. Another choice, this is a fast rate server, which means there are reputations which give you more epic items throughout Northrend. ICC reputation runs are important, join those and there's no gs requirements. Crafting, well not much to use, but 1 or 2 pieces might help a little bit aswell. There might be more to add to the list.
    When we queue something, we usually have this in mind "please bring high geared players", and not exactly "Ok, lets see if we get greens so I can help him and show I'm a really nice person", unless, and I repeat, unless... you really have a good heart. It may happen, it may not, it doesn't matter. That's WoW, we basically need to be ready to face every kind of people.

Now lets see, RHC vs BG. When you enter RHC, you have the previlege to make a vote to kick. Because he is afk, because he has low gear (lvl 138 greens or close, let's suppose), because he has bad behaviour and not respecting anyone, it means you can always make a run enough to match your usual tastes. Would I make a vote to kick a very low geared player? Usually not, I'm 6.3gs, depends only if the tank is too squishy or not being cappable of holding aggro, or if someone plays a different specc/role than the one he selected.
    Battlegrounds in the other hand is simply a joke. In here gear is more important. There's no kick system and everyone can join free. Even those with empty slots, hell even those who just donated level 80 with starting level 1 clothes.
    That being said, I totally agree with Ikspalii here. Players with 2k gs in battlegrounds don't do pratically anything, especially dpswise, so if those don't help us at all, then why we should "carry" them? Honestly, I usually try, I really do, but I'm not obligated. No one is.

Dispenser93, you just lost all your reasons with that aggressive and threatening attitude. Chill out. Play with those who are good to you, ignore the rest, very simple. This is a MMO, learn how to live it.

8. @Every ****ing useless piece of crap arrogant prick calling people out for low GS.

You do know that even ICC10HC is easily cleared with 5.6k GS, right? You do realize that the Heroic dungeons are easily cleared with greens that doesn't even match your main attributes, right?

We used to have a very nice guild, called Spider on my Keyboarjkdl, but due to inactivity(i suspect), it was deleted(rip all them neat materials and BoEs), where our main focus was helping new players to the game. And guess what. We pulled these "green noobs" through ICC10 and ICC10HC with our own alts.

If you imbecile scrubs focused on playing the ****ing game rather than insulting lower geared players, to boost your non-existent sloppy selfesteem. All you BiS noobs who do not know any fight, and can't pull even 50% of your ideal DPS, just shut the **** up, and stop complaining about bad geared players, and focus on your own game for a second

I've wiped so many times in 6.4k+ ICC10HC runs, because people lacked knowledge, and wouldn't listen to us. Because "La-di-da I have highest gs you scrub".

Get a ****ing grip, and learn to play, then teach to play. Simple. You toxic ****s are everything that's wrong with this world. You disgust me.

- the former 5.6k mage that outDPSed the 3 6.3k+ mages in our ICC25NM run.

9. @Every ****ing useless piece of crap arrogant prick calling people out for low GS.

You do know that even ICC10HC is easily cleared with 5.6k GS, right? You do realize that the Heroic dungeons are easily cleared with greens that doesn't even match your main attributes, right?

We used to have a very nice guild, called Spider on my Keyboarjkdl, but due to inactivity(i suspect), it was deleted(rip all them neat materials and BoEs), where our main focus was helping new players to the game. And guess what. We pulled these "green noobs" through ICC10 and ICC10HC with our own alts.

If you imbecile scrubs focused on playing the ****ing game rather than insulting lower geared players, to boost your non-existent sloppy selfesteem. All you BiS noobs who do not know any fight, and can't pull even 50% of your ideal DPS, just shut the **** up, and stop complaining about bad geared players, and focus on your own game for a second

I've wiped so many times in 6.4k+ ICC10HC runs, because people lacked knowledge, and wouldn't listen to us. Because "La-di-da I have highest gs you scrub".

Get a ****ing grip, and learn to play, then teach to play. Simple. You toxic ****s are everything that's wrong with this world. You disgust me.

- the former 5.6k mage that outDPSed the 3 6.3k+ mages in our ICC25NM run.
    You forgot to mention their amzing clicker interface....CLICKY...CLICKY.....LOOK AT ME I'M A 6K LOSER...CLICKY...CLICKY...oh no...PLEASE LOW-GS PLAYERS!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME WHILE I FARM!! I AM SO USELESS!!...I CLICK SPELLS!!...CLICKY...CLIKCY!!

10. I've wiped so many times in 6.4k+ ICC10HC runs, because people lacked knowledge, and wouldn't listen to us.
    You can not even organize poor 10 man raid and fill it with proper people who would listen.
    No wonder why you stuck at 5.6 gs.

11. You can not even organize poor 10 man raid and fill it with proper people who would listen.
    No wonder why you stuck at 5.6 gs.
    Are you completely mentally disabled? Did you read anything in the post? We cleared ICC10HC and ICC25HC with lower than 6k geared people. Problem is, people like you bash people with lower gearscores, even though you have no idea how to do any of the fights. Knowledge > Gearscore.

You arrogant twat.

I'm 6.4k as of now. I'm not stuck anywhere.

You forgot to mention their amzing clicker interface....CLICKY...CLICKY.....LOOK AT ME I'M A 6K LOSER...CLICKY...CLICKY...oh no...PLEASE LOW-GS PLAYERS!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME WHILE I FARM!! I AM SO USELESS!!...I CLICK SPELLS!!...CLICKY...CLIKCY!!
    Exactly. Not to bash donators or anything, but there's a bunch of them flaming low GS'ed people, when they have no clue what they're doing what-so-ever. And if you try to help them, they get offensive as ****

12. Guys... its worse then this, even Naxxramas and Ulduar raids wich required 3-4k gs at the time, can't be cleared with 6k gs + pugs, UNLESS you have someone really forcing tactics explenation on people (yet 50% dosent listen anyway or dont even speak english) may I remind you pull 4 times the dps with that gear, specially since WOTLK is all about gear scaling.

Dosent matter how much you hate people for only wanting high GS people in raids when the fact is that this whole realm is inhabited by people who don't care about how they perform aslong as they get gear.
    Tactics is thrown out the window long time ago, screw boss tactics... it's only what made WoW one of the biggest games in the world... Nah everything is tank n spank right.

PS: I've heard the word "bugg" too many times when things are perfectly scripted, Like this game is suppose to be all tank n spank.

13. Guys... its worse then this, even Naxxramas and Ulduar raids wich required 3-4k gs at the time, can't be cleared with 6k gs + pugs, UNLESS you have someone really forcing tactics explenation on people (yet 50% dosent listen anyway or dont even speak english) may I remind you pull 4 times the dps with that gear, specially since WOTLK is all about gear scaling.

Dosent matter how much you hate people for only wanting high GS people in raids when the fact is that this whole realm is inhabited by people who don't care about how they perform aslong as they get gear.
    Tactics is thrown out the window long time ago, screw boss tactics... it's only what made WoW one of the biggest games in the world... Nah everything is tank n spank right.

PS: I've heard the word "bugg" too many times when things are perfectly scripted, Like this game is suppose to be all tank n spank.
    This.

We need an upvote function.

14. Guys... its worse then this, even Naxxramas and Ulduar raids wich required 3-4k gs at the time, can't be cleared with 6k gs + pugs
    These instances have been buffed equally to overall gear score.
    Watch out any stream and damage 6k gs tank receives while doing 25 man Lumberjacked for instance.

15. Have to love how even forum threads turn into these things.

First 1234 ... Last