1. Hansenn really go play something offline you are not for mmo. Like i said only thing that is wrong with this server you represent it. Go cure your complex elsewhere. To write anything else and to try to explain to you that you need to be polite with people is not my job your parents should already done that. As you can see people do not support your toxicity so dont bother trying to make other people haters like you are

2. Boxz dont get that toxic players get to you there are many good people out there but you dont hear them bcs they look their own business not like those haters that looks like only goal ingame is to find other players to hate and rage on. Find nice guild and everything will be ok.

3. HTo write anything else and to try to explain to you that you need to be polite with people is not my job your parents should already done that. As you can see people do not support your toxicity so dont bother trying to make other people haters like you are
    That reminds me Stormwind beggers - once you decline their request for help, you will recieve tons of hatred just because you do not want to help people who are not even trying to fix their situation. Same goes for green scrubs who do not minmax their character to be maximum usefull because "I hope these 6k gs donors will carry me."
    Edited: July 12, 2017

4. That reminds me Stormwind beggers - once you decline their request for help, you will recieve tons of hatred just because you do not want to help people who are not even trying to fix their situation. Same goes for green scrubs who do not minmax their character to be maximum usefull because "I hope these 6k gs donors will carry me."
    Don't get the wrong idea mate, no one asked you to carry anything:). It is the donors who often need to be carried, despite their 6k gs:). I'd rather do dungeons in 4 than with a dps that's all just bull**** like you are.

5. Don't get the wrong idea mate, no one asked you to carry anything:). It is the donors who often need to be carried, despite their 6k gs:). I'd rather do dungeons in 4 than with a dps that's all just bull**** like you are.
    That person has only been playing on this server for a month, that should tell you about all you need to know. Also, it's best to just not reply to children in general, it will save you from a huge headache.

6. my experience was toxic as well , full of gs brainless bots , they want you to be full 277 to do a raid that drops 251/264 lmao rip logic , they do not care bout your skillz you can put inteltect gear on a dk if you are 6k2 they'll invite you for lk run LOL , some guilds say on recruitement topics in this forum that they r not looking for gs or bs chars but for skilled players but first question in application is your gs and u get this answer when ur " only 6k " we r not an alt gearing guilde they say that to a fcking " 6k gs " lmao this is what happens in pay to win servers my advice would be to play somewhere else if you can't handle the toxicness of icecrown somewhere you cant donate for gear it's just an advice you are free to choose
    personaly am used to toxic people i've seen alot on Arena Tournament alrdy

7. my experience was toxic as well , full of gs brainless bots , they want you to be full 277 to do a raid that drops 251/264 lmao rip logic , they do not care bout your skillz you can put inteltect gear on a dk if you are 6k2 they'll invite you for lk run LOL , some guilds say on recruitement topics in this forum that they r not looking for gs or bs chars but for skilled players but first question in application is your gs and u get this answer when ur " only 6k " we r not an alt gearing guilde they say that to a fcking " 6k gs " lmao this is what happens in pay to win servers my advice would be to play somewhere else if you can't handle the toxicness of icecrown somewhere you cant donate for gear it's just an advice you are free to choose
    personaly am used to toxic people i've seen alot on Arena Tournament alrdy
    couldn't have said it better myself. A decent way to payback those gs whores, que as tank in rdf's and there u can troll tank( pull mobs then leave them on the ''elite'', while you exit the instance), save them for one boss then tele out , or simply just staying afk...and enjoy the delicious noob rages. Also making your own group on global chat with 4k gs max,will make some nice qqing. That's a nice way of enjyoing yourself at the cost of their misery. I highly recommend it:))

8. My personal opinion:idc about carrying,i do extra bosses(if asked to) and oculus/cos as well if i'm tanking,since i'm used to gear through instances and i know its a pia.I rarely come across a kick vote for low gs and i usually decline it,the usual babyrage about cos/oculus/hor is much more common and infuriating though - especially on a dps toon.If you don't have time to run the dungeon(why join then?),or dislike the one you got,deal with it - you qued for random,you had the chance to get into them by queing.

9. my experience was toxic as well , full of gs brainless bots
    You are welcome to make your own raid if you think current GS requirements are absurd.

couldn't have said it better myself. A decent way to payback those gs whores, que as tank in rdf's and there u can troll tank( pull mobs then leave them on the ''elite'', while you exit the instance), save them for one boss then tele out , or simply just staying afk...and enjoy the delicious noob rages. Also making your own group on global chat with 4k gs max,will make some nice qqing. That's a nice way of enjyoing yourself at the cost of their misery. I highly recommend it:))
    Sounds cool on the forum.
    In game you will be kicked within 2 minutes and no1 will remember you nickname afterwards.
    Edited: July 12, 2017

10. couldn't have said it better myself. A decent way to payback those gs whores, que as tank in rdf's and there u can troll tank( pull mobs then leave them on the ''elite'', while you exit the instance), save them for one boss then tele out , or simply just staying afk...and enjoy the delicious noob rages. Also making your own group on global chat with 4k gs max,will make some nice qqing. That's a nice way of enjyoing yourself at the cost of their misery. I highly recommend it:))
    cancer. of. the. server.

11. If I'm with geared char some newbie is not a problem.
    Problem starts with char I'm gearing. Some bloke with no sockets, no gems, DK with resto mail pants and holy plate waist strutting about and not understanding why the hell we can't do it, then rages out because someone pointed out that maybe switching to blood presence at least would be nice and standing in flames is not the brightest strategy... you know those "omg everyone is so toxic" guys, those "I better join next one where will be some guy in t10 heroic who can carry me"(my first sentence).

All you have to do is read few guides on your spec, invest few thousands in sockets and enchants. Everyone will be happy to play with you.

If you have put 0 effort in your char, but have lots of attitude no one will ever want to play with you. Best you can get is "I will tolerate/just ignore this guy for this dungeon because getting someone else is too much hassle".

12. couldn't have said it better myself. A decent way to payback those gs whores, que as tank in rdf's and there u can troll tank( pull mobs then leave them on the ''elite'', while you exit the instance), save them for one boss then tele out , or simply just staying afk...and enjoy the delicious noob rages. Also making your own group on global chat with 4k gs max,will make some nice qqing. That's a nice way of enjyoing yourself at the cost of their misery. I highly recommend it:))
    Now i know who to blame when someone afking on rdf hc

13. couldn't have said it better myself. A decent way to payback those gs whores, que as tank in rdf's and there u can troll tank( pull mobs then leave them on the ''elite'', while you exit the instance), save them for one boss then tele out , or simply just staying afk...and enjoy the delicious noob rages. Also making your own group on global chat with 4k gs max,will make some nice qqing. That's a nice way of enjyoing yourself at the cost of their misery. I highly recommend it:))
    If you genuinely do this then you should get banned. Piece of filth.

14. If I'm with geared char some newbie is not a problem.
    Problem starts with char I'm gearing. Some bloke with no sockets, no gems, DK with resto mail pants and holy plate waist strutting about and not understanding why the hell we can't do it, then rages out because someone pointed out that maybe switching to blood presence at least would be nice and standing in flames is not the brightest strategy... you know those "omg everyone is so toxic" guys, those "I better join next one where will be some guy in t10 heroic who can carry me"(my first sentence).

All you have to do is read few guides on your spec, invest few thousands in sockets and enchants. Everyone will be happy to play with you.

If you have put 0 effort in your char, but have lots of attitude no one will ever want to play with you. Best you can get is "I will tolerate/just ignore this guy for this dungeon because getting someone else is too much hassle".
    Really mate how often do u come by people like that? How come i never saw one of these wrong geared guys? Is it by your opinion ok that i cant get in rdf group with my 5,1k warr that i have killed sindra but im not good enough for rdf hc? or what to sad when i cant get in to rdf hc with pala 5,5 kingslayer but hey im to low for freaking rdf,and that happens often to me. But i never saw someone with wrong gear like u stated,it maybe happened once and now ur trolling here? No one gets it in their heads that as much as u spend more time to find all 6k+ for rdf that time u would maybe lose is someone low gs go with u. But like someone said with that gs 1 dps can alone clear rdf hc Btw if that really happen and u get in dungeon with guy that not only have wrong gear but he mess with agro etc theres always option to vote kick

15. Also making your own group on global chat with 4k gs max,will make some nice qqing.
    This is a very interesting approach.

Usually when I make a group for some dungeons, I give priority to the people who are more likely in need of the gear, but also not undergeared for the dungeon in question. So, for a random regular heroic, I go for the guys who are at 180-200 ilvl, and then 200-220 for ToC and 220-240 for Frozen Halls. I haven't had any problems thus far, and I find that such people usually get along with each other better than someone who is very geared and only there for the daily frost emblem.

First 12345 Last