1. Unmerged Characters

To whom it may concern,

For the last days, i've tried to submit a ticket related to the dissapearing of 5 characters of my account.
    I've tried to go on Account/support, but there is only one category ban appeal. I've made a ticket in-game and one of our GM's told me create there a ticket..
    What can i do ?

Reinstalled WoW and looking forward to play with my friends on Wotlk,Icecrown. The moment i've logged i've been surprised by the fact that my alchemists were gone. Perhaps, they were unmerged.
    There is proof related to their existance, in Store history, you can see the 5 characters insta lvl up + on 2 characters Philosopher's Stone(For Alchemy), on the rest i've made it myself.

I do apologise for misposting this, but i couldn't post @ support since there is only one category(Ban Appeal).
    I have another account with the same issue, what can be done next?

Respectfully, your player Starvation.

Edit: The time date, they were instant leveled on February 8, 2015 at 1:55 and February 5.
    Edited: July 11, 2017

2. when did you play last time with those characters ?
    Last time they still were on Deathwing/Ragnaros ?

3. @Skullbashat

Yes, they were on Ragnaros. I've played after Molten becoming Warmane and before merging Deathwing with Ragnaros. The date from the Account History: February 8, 2015 at 1:55 and February 5.