1. TBC Tanking Druid Threat Issue

Hi guys..i saw a thread dedicated to guiding fellow feral kitty on pve n pvp but couldn't managed to find any useful thread on feral tanking bear on TBC because i got few issues to ask..

1. Do you guys know what is the best/the most effective method to pull and hold multiple thread as a tanking bear? because while being in a group with dpsers that cannot cc (i.e warlock, shaman, warrior, spriest) i have seems to having an issue to hold my aggro on multiple mobs pull and causing rage on my party and wipe
    2. Can you guys recommend what is the decent gears/enchant for tanking/threat holding..please don't asked me to farm for Heroic dungeon while i barely managed to finish normal without several wipes because of above issue..
    3. Any good website that guide on threat holding for bear?

2. You should of told them to stop being a dickheads and let u take aggro instead of instaAOE the packs. Druids on this expansion need a bit of time to build aggro on multiple targets, if they let u 5 seconds to get aggro they wont be able to take it away from you. The problem is, people come from another expansions where build AOE aggro is easier.

Dont beat yourself, it is a normal thing if they dont let you build aggro before they attack.

3. The way to ensure proper aggro is the pre-pull phase. (Also don't forget to buff yourself with Thorns)
    For single target : Regrowth -> Reju -> Lifebloom -> Moonfire -> Bear form -> Enrage -> Faerie Fire -> Mangle etc..
    For AoE : Regrowth -> Reju -> Lifebloom -> Hurricane -> Bear form -> Enrage - Swipe (keep changing targets)

So basicly you extend your bear threat with hots and pre-pull damage.
    Hope this helps.

4. I bear tanked in TBC, and I'm doing it here as well... The truth is that druid is not a good aoe tank at this point in the game, and swipe will not generate much agro (It has no bonus threat on it, and it doesn't do very much damage).

What I find works best in dungeons where there are many mobs, is to mark skull on a caster and just let the dps pull agro on it... caster mobs won't do enough damage to kill your damage players, and you can tab + Lacerate the other ones to keep agro on them.

5. The way to ensure proper aggro is the pre-pull phase. (Also don't forget to buff yourself with Thorns)
    For single target : Regrowth -> Reju -> Lifebloom -> Moonfire -> Bear form -> Enrage -> Faerie Fire -> Mangle etc..
    For AoE : Regrowth -> Reju -> Lifebloom -> Hurricane -> Bear form -> Enrage - Swipe (keep changing targets)

So basicly you extend your bear threat with hots and pre-pull damage.
    Hope this helps.
    This changed my life, since I started using this I dont have any agro prpblems any more. Thanks bro!