1. June 4, 2018  
    Every single 3.3.5 assassination guide I see seems to be missing one of the absolute most underrated trinkets of mutilate: Comet's trail, try it out with herkumi.

2. June 4, 2018  
    Every single 3.3.5 assassination guide I see seems to be missing one of the absolute most underrated trinkets of mutilate: Comet's trail, try it out with herkumi.
    It's not even close to BiS. No point adding it.

Token + Comet yield about 400 less DPS, than sts + taij.

Sure comet's fine if you got nothing else, but icc trinkets outperform it

3. Why this, sir "There's no point of having Lightning Reflexes" ? If you use the spreadsheet you attached, you will have more dps with the 5/5 Lighning Reflexes build

4. Why this, sir "There's no point of having Lightning Reflexes" ? If you use the spreadsheet you attached, you will have more dps with the 5/5 Lighning Reflexes build
    We go for 5/5 Relentless Strikes to maximize energy gain for Mutilate in order to keep up Envenom buff as much as we can.
    Also try it yourself then you shall see it for yourself what comes out better. Spreadsheets are more like guidelines. They are not always 100% on point.

And I am using that as a fact cause sheets for crogue use only 5cp finishers even tho 4+cp is superior in terms of raw end damage.

5. Races

From the best to worst. But in the end it doesn't really matter so just play w/e you like.

Best on the horde side: Orc --> Troll --> Everything else
    Alliance side: Nelf --> Everything else

Should'nt it be Troll -> Orc -> Everything else since you're enumerating the races from best to worst? (atleast for the endgame)

6. What is the reasoning behind going 4000AP and after that pure haste gemming?

7. Its cos of reasons...

P.S. As BiS you get enough of AP from gear alone.
    Succesfull melee hits make most DPS for Assasin and thats why Geming Hit and Haste is better.
    However, if you dont think this is the case, you are free to test it urself i guess, it might take a lot of time and gold before you realise things that are alrdy said in the guide.

8. Its cos of reasons...

P.S. As BiS you get enough of AP from gear alone.
    Succesfull melee hits make most DPS for Assasin and thats why Geming Hit and Haste is better.
    However, if you dont think this is the case, you are free to test it urself i guess, it might take a lot of time and gold before you realise things that are alrdy said in the guide.
    I myself don't play on warmane. The server I play on just reached TOC patch and I just reached the 4000 AP mark. Now is the first time I have the choice of not using AP gems. Currently I have a little over 4100 AP with couple of pure AP gems. Was just wondering if those gem slots were better used if I put in some haste gems and why that is.
    Edited: October 14, 2018

9. i heard x2 Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies is better then Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies + Lungbreaker is that True ????

10. Some things after playing on a different server through ulduar 25 and recently TOGC25:

1) i believe 51/13/7 is the superior spec heres why: you are mitigating the amount of mutilates between refreshing envenom.

2) 1.4/1.4 daggers are best on a server where IP procs work as intended

3) envenom at 3 and 4 and monstrously rarely at 5 if you get good rng (I see some guides --only-- envenom at 4 which leads to dropping it)

4) crit cap or hit cap: just go safe and get the hit cap. crit cap is too complicated for most people which leads to overthinking and dps loss.

11. Some things after playing on a different server through ulduar 25 and recently TOGC25:

1) i believe 51/13/7 is the superior spec heres why: you are mitigating the amount of mutilates between refreshing envenom.

2) 1.4/1.4 daggers are best on a server where IP procs work as intended

3) envenom at 3 and 4 and monstrously rarely at 5 if you get good rng (I see some guides --only-- envenom at 4 which leads to dropping it)

4) crit cap or hit cap: just go safe and get the hit cap. crit cap is too complicated for most people which leads to overthinking and dps loss.
    u mean nono 1.8 dagger and what CP should have for Envenom ???

12. 1. Yes, you got this one right.
    2. No, the weapon choice you want to go for is 1.8 speed Kryss and 1.4 speed Lungbreaker.
    Melee dmg will suffer if you decide not to go for Kryss. Posion procs will suffer if you dont go for Lungbreaker.
    3. Envenom should be done from 3 to 5 cp, depending purely on your current energy state and time remained on Envenom buff.
    4. Both Hit and Crit cap are easy to understand, there is no rocket science, the main counterpart when it comes to Crit is Haste.
    Overall, you dont want too much of 1 out of those 3 stats, and you shot find a way to balance them out.
    Fun Fact, Fluffy alrdy did that in BiS gear section of the guide.

Stop trying to invent hot watter and just do what guide says you to do.
    There is no other way or thing that you can do that will give you more DPS than whats alrdy said in the guide.

13. Combat rogs ****s upon us on dps T_T feelsbadman

First ... 23456 ... Last