Quick King's Amber
    Ring 1 Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance Rigid King's Amber
    Ring 2 Signet of Twilight Quick King's Amber Band of the Bone Colossus
    Trinket 1 Sharpened Twilight Scale
    Trinket 2 Tiny Abomination in a Jar, Deathbringer's Will, Herkuml War Token
    Main Hand weapon Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies Stark Ametrine
    Off Hand weapon Lungbreaker Quick King's Amber
    Ranged weapon Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas Stark Ametrine

With this bis items 2T10 + x1 Gem Hitrating 20 i will have 13.51% >> 443 hit rating and u said Hit rating: at least 315 w/o talents!!

Should i removed the Tiny Trinket for haste Trinket ? ?????

2. May 10, 2019  
    This is my armory if that helps you

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

I won't do Fal'inrush cause i prefer the extra haste over the extra arp ( since with the bis list the haste drops a lot ), i keep using the shrapnel star

You need to remember how everything falls in place

Haste gives = More possible hits
    Hit gives = More white dmg, more poison procs, more dmg cause hit chance increases crit chance if you think of it
    Arp gives = More dmg since the first two criteria is on good level

So try to keep a combination like around 850-900 haste, arp as much as you can get as long and you don't drop haste too much, hit as much as you can without dropping the first two criteria.

So if you have haste over 840 minimum with that bis gear don't switch trinkets, haste trinket will give you more possible hits than the extra hit from mote of anger but it will get serious handicapped by the immense loss of hit

3. May 25, 2019  
    This is my armory if that helps you

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

I won't do Fal'inrush cause i prefer the extra haste over the extra arp ( since with the bis list the haste drops a lot ), i keep using the shrapnel star

You need to remember how everything falls in place

Haste gives = More possible hits
    Hit gives = More white dmg, more poison procs, more dmg cause hit chance increases crit chance if you think of it
    Arp gives = More dmg since the first two criteria is on good level

So try to keep a combination like around 850-900 haste, arp as much as you can get as long and you don't drop haste too much, hit as much as you can without dropping the first two criteria.

So if you have haste over 840 minimum with that bis gear don't switch trinkets, haste trinket will give you more possible hits than the extra hit from mote of anger but it will get serious handicapped by the immense loss of hit

what roation u ues and what u ues Instant Poison IX + Deadly Poison VIII or Instant Poison IX + [Deadly Poison IX] ???

and what the best to ues Fish + [Flask of Endless Rage] or [Elixir of Lightning Speed] + [Baked Manta Ray] ??

4. May 27, 2019  
    I open with Garrote - Hunger for blood - Slice and dice - Mutilate - Envenom if i have 4 or 5 combo points never less. My first 5 combo points after opening usually makes me use cold blood.

Instant on main hand - Deadly on offhand

Usually the best combination is Fish + Flask, elixir of lightning speed is a total waste for me. Flask must be always on

Now when it comes to food buffs, it depends on the situation. In fights with a lot of target switching i prefer fish feast.

In dbs i prefer haste buff ( buffing both poisons and white dmg equally )
    In Rotface - Festergut i prefer Arp food or even hit food sometimes. ( buffing white damage )
    In blood queen w/e pops your mind all foods worth equally cause we have attack pause of random skills the boss uses and ofc the fight phase. Id prefer fish feast there as well cause its a dependable fight whether you get Shadows thingy and have to run or not

Rest - Fish feast / VOA boss haste buff
    Edited: May 27, 2019

5. Is PP trinket really that good ? I have it in HC and it's only 1.3-1.5% of my DPS, i have 264 and 277 weapons (6.2 GS)

6. Is PP trinket really that good ? I have it in HC and it's only 1.3-1.5% of my DPS, i have 264 and 277 weapons (6.2 GS)
    its for your poison procs and energy regen from your Focused Attacks talent.

7. Hum, iknow about it but i wonder if it's that good on short fight, i feel like DBW is better
    Edited: June 22, 2019

8. May 6, 2020  

9. May 7, 2020  
    Is assasin still viable?
    Yes, both for fresh raiders and end-game.

I open with Garrote - Hunger for blood - Slice and dice - Mutilate - Envenom if i have 4 or 5 combo points never less. My first 5 combo points after opening usually makes me use cold blood.

Instant on main hand - Deadly on offhand

Usually the best combination is Fish + Flask, elixir of lightning speed is a total waste for me. Flask must be always on

Now when it comes to food buffs, it depends on the situation. In fights with a lot of target switching i prefer fish feast.

In dbs i prefer haste buff ( buffing both poisons and white dmg equally )
    In Rotface - Festergut i prefer Arp food or even hit food sometimes. ( buffing white damage )
    In blood queen w/e pops your mind all foods worth equally cause we have attack pause of random skills the boss uses and ofc the fight phase. Id prefer fish feast there as well cause its a dependable fight whether you get Shadows thingy and have to run or not

Rest - Fish feast / VOA boss haste buff
    Work on your opener a bit. Don't open with garrote since the damage from garrote is garbage (especially without 2 points in Rapture). You'll have bleeds applied in the first 0.5 seconds of the fight from a warrior, a cat or a hunter. You're just wasting a gcd on Overkill plus your garrote gives 1 less combo point than Mutilate.

Stealth >> Mutilate >> SnD >> HfB. Regarding combo point usage, prioritize keeping the Envenom buff up on yourself over using Envenom on strictly 4+ points. You generate more dps from the buff uptime than from Envenom itself. Especially if you're running 2set and/or lightning reflex build, you're gonna drop the buff quite often and you should be using Envenom anytime your buff is about to drop regardless of your combo points.

Fish feast is a complete joke on any melee class. 80 attack power is the worst option. Haste/hit or even agility are all better choices. Arp food is not really a thing for assassination since only 40 to 45% of your damage scales with arp. General guideline would be haste for tank n spank fights, hit for fights with any sort of downtime. But food is kinda irrelevant, it's a very small improvement so don't go bashing on melee classes and hunters (like I do) when you see them eating fish feast out of laziness.

Fal'inrush and Gluth's Fetching Knife are the only 2 viable options that you can call BiS due to the huge item level difference and most importantly, the lack of a gem slot. This is a general guideline for all classes and not only rogues, when you're not sure which item to use check the stat difference between them even if the stats aren't optimal.
    If you throw a +20 haste gem on the crossbow you get something like 11 agility + 7 crit + 33 arp compared to 2 AP + 14 haste.

About the talents, 2 points into Opportunity > 2 extra points in CQC to make it 5/5. You can even cut 1 point from Cut to the Chase and run 4/5, 4/5 in CQC and 2/2 in Opportunity. You can't be that unlucky to miss several 80%'s in a row.

Should i removed the Tiny Trinket for haste Trinket ? ?????
    No.

Is PP trinket really that good ? I have it in HC and it's only 1.3-1.5% of my DPS, i have 264 and 277 weapons (6.2 GS)
    1.5% of your total damage + poison procs + Focused Attacks procs. You gain more dps from the poison procs and extra energy than you do from the Motes themselves.

STS > DBW=Taij=WFS hc > herkumi=DV hc would be a rough order. This changes depending on fights and depending on your other items.
    From personal tests, TaiJ pulls ahead on fights like Ruby/LoD where there's a chance of wasting your procs with stopping dps. Without any downtime I prefer DBW on both short and long fights.
    WFS is a special case. WFS pulls ahead only if the fight is very short and you don't get a full duration on your second dbw proc (i.e. a VERY fast DBS kill with proper end-game raid) or if the fight finishes long after your 2nd DBW proc and before your 3rd (i.e. normal speed Festergut). There's also the risk of having too much crit if you run 5/5 CQC and pp25hc/lady10hc belt instead of the eof one.

10. May 13, 2020  
    ...Regarding combo point usage, prioritize keeping the Envenom buff up on yourself over using Envenom on strictly 4+ points....
    No you stick to 3+. Goin 4+ all the time will yield more down time on evenom proc.

11. May 13, 2020  
    No you stick to 3+. Goin 4+ all the time will yield more down time on evenom proc.
    That's what I said. Envenom buff uptime > 4+ cp envenoms

12. May 13, 2020  
    That's what I said. Envenom buff uptime > 4+ cp envenoms
    Ah pardon, I miss saw the "over ".

13. May 30, 2020  
    Yes, both for fresh raiders and end-game.

Work on your opener a bit. Don't open with garrote since the damage from garrote is garbage (especially without 2 points in Rapture). You'll have bleeds applied in the first 0.5 seconds of the fight from a warrior, a cat or a hunter. You're just wasting a gcd on Overkill plus your garrote gives 1 less combo point than Mutilate.

Stealth >> Mutilate >> SnD >> HfB. Regarding combo point usage, prioritize keeping the Envenom buff up on yourself over using Envenom on strictly 4+ points. You generate more dps from the buff uptime than from Envenom itself. Especially if you're running 2set and/or lightning reflex build, you're gonna drop the buff quite often and you should be using Envenom anytime your buff is about to drop regardless of your combo points.

Fish feast is a complete joke on any melee class. 80 attack power is the worst option. Haste/hit or even agility are all better choices. Arp food is not really a thing for assassination since only 40 to 45% of your damage scales with arp. General guideline would be haste for tank n spank fights, hit for fights with any sort of downtime. But food is kinda irrelevant, it's a very small improvement so don't go bashing on melee classes and hunters (like I do) when you see them eating fish feast out of laziness.

Fal'inrush and Gluth's Fetching Knife are the only 2 viable options that you can call BiS due to the huge item level difference and most importantly, the lack of a gem slot. This is a general guideline for all classes and not only rogues, when you're not sure which item to use check the stat difference between them even if the stats aren't optimal.
    If you throw a +20 haste gem on the crossbow you get something like 11 agility + 7 crit + 33 arp compared to 2 AP + 14 haste.

About the talents, 2 points into Opportunity > 2 extra points in CQC to make it 5/5. You can even cut 1 point from Cut to the Chase and run 4/5, 4/5 in CQC and 2/2 in Opportunity. You can't be that unlucky to miss several 80%'s in a row.

No.

1.5% of your total damage + poison procs + Focused Attacks procs. You gain more dps from the poison procs and extra energy than you do from the Motes themselves.

STS > DBW=Taij=WFS hc > herkumi=DV hc would be a rough order. This changes depending on fights and depending on your other items.
    From personal tests, TaiJ pulls ahead on fights like Ruby/LoD where there's a chance of wasting your procs with stopping dps. Without any downtime I prefer DBW on both short and long fights.
    WFS is a special case. WFS pulls ahead only if the fight is very short and you don't get a full duration on your second dbw proc (i.e. a VERY fast DBS kill with proper end-game raid) or if the fight finishes long after your 2nd DBW proc and before your 3rd (i.e. normal speed Festergut). There's also the risk of having too much crit if you run 5/5 CQC and pp25hc/lady10hc belt instead of the eof one.
    I would like to know if it is worth using the talent "Turn the table" by rogue assassin, and specifically what he does, I was playing with a friend and his "turn the table" appears on his bar buffs, that means it helps him to some way?

14. May 30, 2020  
    I would like to know if it is worth using the talent "Turn the table" by rogue assassin, and specifically what he does, I was playing with a friend and his "turn the table" appears on his bar buffs, that means it helps him to some way?
    The talent gives you extra crit on your finishers (envenom in assa's case). The main reason why you don't want to pick up this talent (not 3/3 at least) is because it's worse than other filler talents you can fetch. Envenom is not one of your main damage sources, if I remember correctly it's 10% or less of your total damage during a fight. The buff provided by envenom is more valuable than the damage itself.

You can't get 3 points into Turn the Tables without going 53 points into the assassination tree since there's nothing else to drop to unlock the next set of points (that means dropping a point from Find Weakness which is a terrible trade. 2% extra damage on offensive abilities > 2% extra crit on a 10% of your total damage ability, this is a no brainer). Going 54 points into assa means you either have to drop 3 points from Close Quarter Combat ( 3% extra crit with daggers in exchange for 6% crit on envenom is another really bad trade) or you drop 3 points from Relentless Strikes+Opportunity. All of these options are terrible.

Only realistic scenario of fetching this talent is going the standard 51/18/0 or 51/13/7 builds with 4/5 in Cut to the Chase and 1/4 in Turn the Tables.

https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#f0ec0egoVboIuao0xV0hZxb
    https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#f0ec0egoVboIuao0xV0xcZ0b

You'd still be better off putting that point into CQC in the first build and going 4/5 or into Relentless Strikes in the second build. Bottom line: Turn the Tables is worse than the rest of your talents and you don't have enough points to fetch it.
    Edited: May 30, 2020

15. May 31, 2020  
    The talent gives you extra crit on your finishers (envenom in assa's case). The main reason why you don't want to pick up this talent (not 3/3 at least) is because it's worse than other filler talents you can fetch. Envenom is not one of your main damage sources, if I remember correctly it's 10% or less of your total damage during a fight. The buff provided by envenom is more valuable than the damage itself.

You can't get 3 points into Turn the Tables without going 53 points into the assassination tree since there's nothing else to drop to unlock the next set of points (that means dropping a point from Find Weakness which is a terrible trade. 2% extra damage on offensive abilities > 2% extra crit on a 10% of your total damage ability, this is a no brainer). Going 54 points into assa means you either have to drop 3 points from Close Quarter Combat ( 3% extra crit with daggers in exchange for 6% crit on envenom is another really bad trade) or you drop 3 points from Relentless Strikes+Opportunity. All of these options are terrible.

Only realistic scenario of fetching this talent is going the standard 51/18/0 or 51/13/7 builds with 4/5 in Cut to the Chase and 1/4 in Turn the Tables.

https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#f0ec0egoVboIuao0xV0hZxb
    https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#f0ec0egoVboIuao0xV0xcZ0b

You'd still be better off putting that point into CQC in the first build and going 4/5 or into Relentless Strikes in the second build. Bottom line: Turn the Tables is worse than the rest of your talents and you don't have enough points to fetch it.
    The turn the table appears for other raid playes, does that mean it works for them?

First ... 34567 ... Last