1. Horde multiboxing guild on Outland?

Greetings everyone, I have just returned to WoW after quite a long break from it. I'm trying out the Outland server with a simple team of 5 shamans and I'm just wondering if there are any multiboxing guilds on the Horde side. My ingame name is "Soggyshama"

- Thanks

2. Greetings everyone, I have just returned to WoW after quite a long break from it. I'm trying out the Outland server with a simple team of 5 shamans and I'm just wondering if there are any multiboxing guilds on the Horde side. My ingame name is "Soggyshama"

- Thanks
    Come just us on ally we are many :)

3. No thanks, I prefer not to play as Alliance. =)

4. That's a shame. We are many and more keep coming !!

5. I'd also be interested in joining a horde one let me know if you make one or find one !
    Edited: July 12, 2017

6. I'd also be interested in joining a horde one let me know if you make one or find one !
    I was going to make one just for myself nothing serious, but you could join if you wanted to I guess. Just give me a whisper when you're on.

7. Alright sweet man i've added you on my char going to start leveling soon. will message you when we're both online :P

8. Alright sweet man i've added you on my char going to start leveling soon. will message you when we're both online :P
    Alright, but could you instead add "Soggybooma", not "Soggyshama".

Thanks.

Edit: Just released I replied on the wrong account xD
    It's still me, SoggySausage!