1. Ah, the raid times actually work well for me... I'll keep you in mind when I'm further along on my resto shaman (only lvl 64 at the moment)

2. We are now 1/4 tk and 4/6 ssc progressing fast in need of Mage,shadow priest, hunter, feel free to apply even if you are not one of those classes

3. looking for exeptional players to help us push our way up the ranks too #1 NA

4. Is the faction transfer still around? These times are perfect for me.

5. Is the faction transfer still around? These times are perfect for me.
    Yes I think u can still go from horde to alliance. What class/spec are you?

6. Yes I think u can still go from horde to alliance. What class/spec are you?
    Mage, can play whatever spec is needed. Recent to the server after recently quitting retail, so some time and effort is in order for professions and what not but that's a given.
    Too much experience to list and would like to keep my identity confidential, drop me a DM with a discord/ts invite and we can chit chat.
    Name is Zyanide on horde currently.
    Edited: August 22, 2017

7. Mage, can play whatever spec is needed. Recent to the server after recently quitting retail, so some time and effort is in order for professions and what not but that's a given.
    Too much experience to list and would like to keep my identity confidential, drop me a DM with a discord/ts invite and we can chit chat.
    Name is Zyanide on horde currently.
    what is your discord tag? I will send you a inv to our discord we are interested as we need mages id love to talk

8. what is your discord tag? I will send you a inv to our discord we are interested as we need mages id love to talk
    In your DMs.

9. Rosted is pretty solid atm but still recruiting anyone who thinks they are good enough to earn a raid spot

10. Rectruting more heals and ranged dps

11. Recruiting hunters by chance?
    Yes whisper smallpeen in game and we will talk

12. 5/6 ssc 1/4 tk now looking for some exceptional healers as week as warlocks/mages/shadow priests

13. Still recruiting working on vashj now

First 12345 ... Last