1. Recruiting ranked dps ( shadow priest, lee , lock,hunter,Mage) and heals(preist,shaman)

2. Recruiting Resto shaman, Holy preist, Shadow priest, ele shaman

3. I am interested as a tank(warrior) with dps off spec! Message me please

4. Recruiting all players ready for t5 or close to being ready especially need shadow priest and Reston shaman

5. Need resto shamans and shadow as well as anyone who can maintane close to 100% attendance

6. Hello :), please let me know if you need hardcore dedicated rogue, 2770GS, familiar with all T4, and beginnings of T5. 1350 DPS with Heroism, full BIS pre T5, in game name "Fua".

7. If you have any interest in a Destro Lock, your raid times work for me. I'm horde atm, but xfers are free. Your raid schedule works kind of perfectly for me, though regrettably I am not T5 yet.

8. Hey there,

My buddy and I are currently looking for a new community to start progressing again. We took a break right after the beginning of TK and SSC release. We were once heavy retail raiders, both of us clearing up to Muru pre-nerf on retail. Would like to talk to you more either in game or on discord, Monday#3720. Talk to you soon.

9. Hey there,

My buddy and I are currently looking for a new community to start progressing again. We took a break right after the beginning of TK and SSC release. We were once heavy retail raiders, both of us clearing up to Muru pre-nerf on retail. Would like to talk to you more either in game or on discord, Monday#3720. Talk to you soon.

Whisper smallpeen in game I tried adding on discord u didn't show up

10. You are Seriously Casual, the same guild that was on Bronzebeard server in retail?!

11. You are Seriously Casual, the same guild that was on Bronzebeard server in retail?!
    no we are not

12. 3/4 TK down recruiting exeptional raiders in all slots keal progression next

First ... 23456 Last