1. [A][NA] <Seriously Casual> Late night raiding guild 9pm-12 Pst

[A][NA] <Seriously Casual> Late night

Progression:
    ---------------------------------------T4---------------------------------------------
    Kara: 11/11
    Gruul:2/2
    Mag:2/2
    ----------------------------------------T5---------------------------------------------
    SSC:6/6
    TK:4/4
    ---------------------------------------T6----------------------------------------------
    Hyjal 5/5

About Us:
    We are a core group of raiders that have raided together and have started this guild to push content fast. Raid spots will be given to people with the best attendance/performance. Our current core members are very dedicated to gearing/attuning and being fully prepared for every raid so the same will be expected of any and all people Trialing for the guild.

Raid times:
    We raid Tues/Wed/Thur (with Sun as a raid cleanup/progression day) 9pm-12am Pst (12am-3am est)(4am-7am) server

Loot:
    loot will be distributed via loot council. Loot is given out based on performance, attendance, and ultimately what will help the group most.

Recruitment:
    Always looking for exceptional players and skill will be prioritized above gear for recruiting. you must be willing to put in the work to be raid ready for whatever Tier we are raiding. This means gear as well as attunements.

Current Needs:

Any exceptional players

Expectations:
    All raiders are expected to maintain constant raid attendance. We do realize that real life is a thing we just need to be informed via discord attendance thread if you are going to miss a raid. Gear is expected to be optimized properly including gems/enchants. Consumable are also expected for raids. Also all raider must have a team mentality, this means for gear/raid spots etc. we are a team and will always do what is best for a smooth and efficient raid and maximum progression.

How to apply

To apply Either leave a response here or talk to Smallpeen, Kboss, badmannerx, Kandabear, or goodmannerx in game
    Edited: November 23, 2017

2. Bump have a very strong core still recruiting to fill more spots

3. Hello, I'm an experinced holy pala. I'm interested in your raiding time. It's from 9pm-12am server time right? I'm in the horde but I think faccion change is also open, and i'm really interested in raiding time. Which is your progress? Will you go for T5 soon? Thanks for all.
    Edited: July 14, 2017

4. Add Granola#8915 on discord. I am interested but have a couple of quick questions.

5. Still recruiting all classes with a extra need for warlock,Mage, shaman (all specs), boomkin, paladin (any spec)

6. Hello,
    i'd like to apply for your guild, im currently playing fire mage (have always been mage) coming from a Legion progression guild. Add me ingame for questions/talk -> ign: Dethe

7. what is a shaman and where can we get some?

8. All t4 now on farm looking for people for t5

9. Still need hunters? I am close to hopefully changing jobs which will enable me to make those raid hours. Currently I can only make 50% raid attendance. Also, I am undergeared, but still pulling respectable DPS. I am LW/Skin for drums in raid, but will be changing to LW/enchanting for rings until i get BiS rings

10. Still need hunters? I am close to hopefully changing jobs which will enable me to make those raid hours. Currently I can only make 50% raid attendance. Also, I am undergeared, but still pulling respectable DPS. I am LW/Skin for drums in raid, but will be changing to LW/enchanting for rings until i get BiS rings
    Sorry we are looking for people who can make all raids if your work schedule does change let us know

11. I would love to join. At the moment i am leveling a rogue, but i would be willing to reroll to a class that you would get more use out of (preferably not a healer). If you are interested in inviting me just pst my rogue while he is on his name is Zombocom.

12. Hi! I'm interested. I'm a BM Hunter also have a 68 RShammy, Still need too get to 70 and gear.
    Hunter has decent gear ( Name is: Maphious )

13. I would love to join. At the moment i am leveling a rogue, but i would be willing to reroll to a class that you would get more use out of (preferably not a healer). If you are interested in inviting me just pst my rogue while he is on his name is Zombocom.
    We currently are in biggest need of warlocks however we are looking to push t5 soon so a new 70 would not be able to get a raid spot for a while rogue spots are very full

123 ... Last