1. 1.2 million in Temple of Kotmogu with shadow priest

okay heres the thing , i think my shadow priest is bit overpowered , igot some sick gear tho , and when i joined bg we were already losing , i saw lock with orb i went mind blast > devour > mind flay and mind flay hitted him 1.2m , is it because he didnt reseted orb , he had debuff , whats this ? i never made that much dmg tho , i can also show you screenshot if somebody wants check combat log https://prnt.sc/fupfws
    Edited: July 12, 2017

2. so just one second of mind flay made 1.2 million , if he had a lot more hp , does that mean that it would deal 1m every second ? because mind flay does multiple damage over second or so

3. It's quite normal that people carrying orbs (especially for longer periods of time due to the stacking debuff) eat more damage. If I'm not mistaken, they're even more vulnerable while standing in the middle, so while 1.2 mil seems just a tad bit high, it's within the bounds of reasonable numbers.
    Are you using the Mind Flay Insanity talent? Also did the Lock have gear? Assuming he had at least some, otherwise the Mind Blast + Devour would have probably already killed him.

4. It's quite normal that people carrying orbs (especially for longer periods of time due to the stacking debuff) eat more damage. If I'm not mistaken, they're even more vulnerable while standing in the middle, so while 1.2 mil seems just a tad bit high, it's within the bounds of reasonable numbers.
    Are you using the Mind Flay Insanity talent? Also did the Lock have gear? Assuming he had at least some, otherwise the Mind Blast + Devour would have probably already killed him.
    i am using a talent that gives me mind spike dot so no , and ye warlock was full around 700k - 800k hp he had he was also in premade so i think hes full you got his name in changelog on picture so you can check armory and no he wasnt standing in middle he was at our graveyard they were farming us LOL , but as i said i just joined bg we were losing already :P

5. Its possible to deal that kind of damage. But maybe it couldve been a bug considering he died before that 1.2 million hit. Idk, im just guessing

6. Yes, the debuff increases the longer you hold the orb.

7. Yes, the debuff increases the longer you hold the orb.
    Enjoying spell reflect on those. XD

8. okay heres the thing , i think my shadow priest is bit overpowered , igot some sick gear tho , and when i joined bg we were already losing , i saw lock with orb i went mind blast > devour > mind flay and mind flay hitted him 1.2m , is it because he didnt reseted orb , he had debuff , whats this ? i never made that much dmg tho , i can also show you screenshot if somebody wants check combat log https://prnt.sc/fupfws
    That's absolutely normal considering that Orb Carriers can take up to 100% more damage.

Enjoying spell reflect on those. XD
    As for Spell Reflect, the one reflected at won't get hit for the same amount due to be received by the Orb Carrier as the one getting reflected doesn't have the same debuff, the damage modifier is "behind" the Spell Reflect if so to speak, so the one getting reflected will be hit by the normalized damage.

9. The longer you hold the orb, the weaker in defenses you get, but the power you GAIN is oh so GOOD.

10. It increases you damage dealt and taken.
    Yesterday I killed myself while carrying an orb, because a warrior spell reflected it. ( I was thinking I ate his spell reflect with a mind flay).
    After that I grabbed the orb again... and got killed by another priest' with reflective shield glyph.
    Damn.

11. It increases you damage dealt and taken.
    Yesterday I killed myself while carrying an orb, because a warrior spell reflected it. ( I was thinking I ate his spell reflect with a mind flay).
    After that I grabbed the orb again... and got killed by another priest' with reflective shield glyph.
    Damn.
    hahah , thats one helluwa story man lol