1. Way to bring back the fun! (players united)

Hello, i am a fellow wow-er(seven years minimum, both retail and ps).

I have noticed lack of soul, ambition and competition, as i am a very competitive person irl and ingame, looking at every chance to improve and such, and it gives me a great thrill when i have a chance to compete with others.

So as i roamed around the world, and as i geared up in pvp and pve i realized something's missing, and only the players can bring it to life.

A wise man once told me that a homeless man's favorite food in the world is warm bread, because he never tried anything else.
    So now i am giving you that "something else", i mean i look at people sitting all day and pressing two buttons to kill a mob in icc. Guys is this your definition of fun? Is doing icc all over again fun for you? Pressing few buttons over and over again for hours on end, with no diversity, no change and entertainment from what this game has to offer.

Become aggressive, as it invokes it in others aswell, and then you have a conflict, which forces you to grow and become better.

Why are there no pvp guilds around? Im looking at your loardearon. Guys start world pvping, find a nemesis that you will do everything to camp and stalk in the world. Organize events playerwise, who is the unkillable king of the hill? Or a duel master?

Can we bring back assassisn for hire?

Guys start improving, i know you dont think you can improve and this game is too hard or whatever, but that is the fun of this game and with right guides and strong will and ambition, you will become a glad.

2. People dont like to have fun, they like repetitive stuff that has no meaning and gives no pleasure what so ever, aka pve. But hey im up for pvp

3. 1.) wow pvp is a meme that will never be taken seriously

2.) youre not the motivational speaker you think you are

3.) "Become aggressive, as it invokes it in others aswell, and then you have a conflict, which forces you to grow and become better." Is the biggest load of bull**** i ever read

4. 1.) wow pvp is a meme that will never be taken seriously

2.) youre not the motivational speaker you think you are

3.) "Become aggressive, as it invokes it in others aswell, and then you have a conflict, which forces you to grow and become better." Is the biggest load of bull**** i ever read
    I think someone got triggered, so he types random things that have nothing to do with anything just to "prove" me wrong.

5. Youre just being racist right now. See i can type random words too doesnt mean they describe whats really happening.

Ok so you want me to """"""""""prove"""""""""""" you wrong? Have you ever been on these forums before? The second most talked about topic is gankers and mboxers. People here want them banned, they dont like world pvp (thats why is nonexistant xcpet for the RDF abusing turds). The community has been asking for a pve realm for some time.

And then you come, the hero people were waiting for to tell them they are wrong. You tell people to be aggressive when its this aggression people dont like and dont want. I dont know what you have been reading lately but just stop. The pvp that people here find fun is the lvl 1 events the staff makes. I mean why the hell do you think you have bring back the assassin for hire thing.....well maybe people just dont like cause you cant kill people anymore in world pvp cause the porting abuse.

Dont bring that irl "i like being competitive" into a wow private server jesus christ. Whats competitive in swiping a credit card and go be "aggressive"? You sound like those people on the r/lol subbredit who compare esports to the NBA and the Champions League.

6. "racist" Do i need to say anything else?

I dont want anything from you, you clearly have a mental disease which i cannot help you with.

I can however help other players who wish to enjoy this game to the fullest. People like you who cannot kill anything alone and ***** about someone utterly destroying you while you were picking up flowers. This does kind of represent real life, spoiled brats that complain about everything, who want to sue everything because someone "looked them in the eye funny".

Doesn't matter if you are skilled or not, but as most people who actually know how to enjoy this game, unexpected things are fun, they are a thrill to behold.

Go find a party of people, good people, and deny any instance to 50 backpeddling pve-rs. Go solo into the enemy capital and kill off one after another as you abuse the enviroment and old school gagets as you stay alive. Go to the gurubashi arena and call out an opposite faction guild to a battle.

There are many events which you so speak of that can be organized by players, that are way more interesting than simple 1s. But small minded sheep that mashes two buttons and clears content thats been here 10 years over, that gets erect on getting an achievement, cannot comperhend what fun is, nor will you ever.

But i wish you all the luck in the world, even tho you wont do anything with your life regardless.

7. You clearly are an ***** if you think that any of this is possible.

8. OP, consider that you might not be the brightest cookie for expecting PvP on what is basically the most hardcore PvE realm on Warmane.

9. "racist" Do i need to say anything else?
    "triggered" Do i need to say anything else?

did you even understand the context of it?

10. I can however help other players who wish to enjoy this game to the fullest.
    You really are the hero this server needs. So bright, so helpful, so competitive.

I hope they make you a GM or something, these fantastic new fresh never tried before ideas are gonna revolutionize the server.

11. this thread EleGiggle

12. deluded af... go tryhard irl. we play here to chillin

13. No we play here to improve our lives like the motivational speaker said. Just improve by going to someone and become aggressive its easy.

Punch people in the face cause conflicts it will force them to grow.

14. People here want them banned, they dont like world pvp (thats why is nonexistant xcpet for the RDF abusing turds). The community has been asking for a pve realm for some time.
    PvP is only toxic and inactive because it is completely ignored by staff. Despite the hundreds of reports on the bugtracker, only quests and PvE content ever seems to be fixed. So it's no wonder people just stick to the PvE content.

The answer is not a PvE realm (it practically is that already) it's actually addressing the problems that affect PvP.

For example if PvP rewards were ACTUALLY obtainable (Arena Master title for example) maybe there would be less World PvP "griefing" or ganking or whatever as these players would have an objective to strive for that isn't ****ing LoD for the millionth time. Just my 2 cents.

15. Frostwolf is a now souless bunch. Former player events stopped because people choose to abuse.