1. Warriors and Hysteria

Hello there.

lately i have seen that every single dk tank with hysteria (which is preety much every dk tank) uses the hysteria on hunters, feral druids, rogues.. even uh dk's... but not warriors.

the reason after that is because it does NOT stack with Death Wish.

given that the spells do not say anything about stacking with one another, and the fact that the warrior would be class that would benefit the most out of it (stacked up for a 40% damage increase, free rage due to the damage ticks) i wanted to know if this is intended to work that way or if this is bugged and therefore they should actually be stacking.

2. From what i know, Death Wish and Hysteria should not stack. Death Wish also does not stack with Enrage talent from Fury Tree.
    On top of that, its better to use a 3min CD on a class that has their own Cooldowns on top of that, than to wait 30sec for Death Wish to end and than pop it on a Warrior. That could result in less Hysteria count during the whole encounter.
    As for who should be getting that buff, Feral Druids and Combat Rogues benifit from Hysteria more if u ask me since they can pop more Cooldowns than Warriors during that time.
    Its also fine to use it on a Hunter... Unholy DK? Not so much...

3. Yeah, they're not meant to stack. Which is a bit of a shame because warriors are one of only 2 specs that deal pure physical damage. The other spec that also deals 100% physical damage are Feral Druids, so these tend to be the best candidates for Hysteria since Ferals aren't set back by their cooldowns not stacking.

If you're doing it on a Warrior you'll have to wait for his Death Wish to end. It can be better to do it on something like a Combat Rogue because the cooldown stacking isn't an issue either.

4. Working as intended.

5. the thread can be closed then. wanted to know whether or not hysteria should stack. aparently it does not.

6. Fun fact: years ago, they used to stack on this server :)

7. Fun fact: years ago, they used to stack on this server :)
    good times.. aswell as the titans grip -%dmg bypass :/

8. It was those times that gave birth to all bad Fwarrs, though. After things got fixed and warriors started doing normal damage, there was an abysmal difference between actually good warriors and FotM bug exploiters.
    Edited: July 13, 2017

9. The much more intersting question: Does Hysteria stack with it self and is it possible to kill friendly untis with +5 stacks of it?

10. Incorrect, it does stack.
    Edited: July 14, 2017 Reason: Should add that, it probably shouldn't

11. I suppose Hysteria also doesnt stack with Retpal's wing

12. good times.. aswell as the titans grip -%dmg bypass :/
    Good ol' times when Svanie did some solid to avrg DPS...
    "HoP! HoP ME!!! HoP ME GODDAMNIT!!!"

13. I suppose Hysteria also doesnt stack with Retpal's wing
    No, it does stack. Death Wish and Avenging Wrath are two completely different abilities. Either way, a Ret is the last possible melee you would want to put Hysteria on.

14. Good ol' times when Svanie did some solid to avrg DPS...
    "HoP! HoP ME!!! HoP ME GODDAMNIT!!!"
    ahahahhahaah