1. best 2s double DD combo

Hey guys,

want to hear your opinon on which is the best 2s dps combo in 3.3.5. I dont like dd heal combos bec arena games often take to long then. With double dd its either u win fast or u lose i guess. Just tell ur opinion, bec maybe i will roll a new class then.
    Edited: July 13, 2017

2. Frost mage/Spriest
    Rogue/Ret paladin
    Hunter/Feral
    Spriest/Dk
    Fmage/Rogue
    Lock/Fmage
    Ret/Hunter
    Lock/Ele

3. Ret Paladin+ Hunter
    Frost Mage + Shadow Priest

4. You haven't mentioned an expac, or tagged the thread with an expac. To which would you be referring?

5. If you are talking about wotlk, you forgot to mention shadow priest + rogue.

6. ups forgot, dont know if i can still tag it now, but i edited so its about 3.3.5

7. If you are talking about wotlk, you forgot to mention shadow priest + rogue.
    Yeah was thinking to add it, but then I recalled that something like warrior/hpala dk/hpala or even resto dudu comps can shut down that comp=/

8. Yeah was thinking to add it, but then I recalled that something like warrior/hpala dk/hpala or even resto dudu comps can shut down that comp=/
    "Shut down" is not the term I would use. They can beat them but not so easily and shadow/rogue is still a double dps comp which may reach the highest ranks of the ladder. It depends on the gear meta.

9. "Shut down" is not the term I would use. They can beat them but not so easily and shadow/rogue is still a double dps comp which may reach the highest ranks of the ladder. It depends on the gear meta.
    Not to mention on players too, Spriest/Rogue can't have fails, from what I have seen one fail can cause the game for them. Guess that is why there haven't really been Spriest/Rog comps on top 10 for some time.