1. That's like what, 300€ for a 120ilvl boe?
    Just a heads up the cash shop on the other servers was $45-80 USD PER PIECE.

2. Just release gear on coin shop already. Nerds can go play Medivh if they want. I want to spend my money on virtual items and slap bads.

3. Just release gear on coin shop already. Nerds can go play Medivh if they want. I want to spend my money on virtual items and slap bads.
    Read my previous post in this thread.

4. I check the forums every few days and there seems to be a new post about this every time. I'll be keen to check out what's in the store when they open it but until then just chill out guys. It will open soon. Just chill.

5. Very soon. Very soon.
    this reminds me of blizzard's "Soon", we are doomed, lol

6. this reminds me of blizzard's "Soon", we are doomed, lol
    It shouldn't. If I had meant it that way, I would have said "Soon™".

7. It shouldn't. If I had meant it that way, I would have said "Soon™".
    haha, fingers crossed <3

8. Whos gonna want crappy t4 after 3 raid lockouts and everyone is swimming in t5. Will be behind the curve to any decent raiding guild as each lockout passes and no shop. And most people were only waiting for the release of t5 to raid because Karazhan and gruuls is basically a heroic 5 man dungeon fun wise.

9. Whos gonna want crappy t4 after 3 raid lockouts and everyone is swimming in t5. Will be behind the curve to any decent raiding guild as each lockout passes and no shop. And most people were only waiting for the release of t5 to raid because Karazhan and gruuls is basically a heroic 5 man dungeon fun wise.
    3 peices per boss, "swimming in t5" ok

there still a lot of good items in t4 that are good until t6/sunwell.

10. 3 peices per boss, "swimming in t5" ok

there still a lot of good items in t4 that are good until t6/sunwell.
    3-4 Raid lockouts and gonna have people geared for black temple because this content will be cleared fast since its on ezmode. shop prolly wont be out for a month and yes u will have like no chance competeing against someone who's been raiding a month of t5 getting looted up even with a couple t4 shop purchases at that point.

11. 3-4 Raid lockouts and gonna have people geared for black temple because this content will be cleared fast since its on ezmode. shop prolly wont be out for a month and yes u will have like no chance competeing against someone who's been raiding a month of t5 getting looted up even with a couple t4 shop purchases at that point.
    It's pre nerf. that's why it took so long for them to release it. it's not on "ezmode"

12. Whos gonna want crappy t4 after 3 raid lockouts and everyone is swimming in t5. Will be behind the curve to any decent raiding guild as each lockout passes and no shop. And most people were only waiting for the release of t5 to raid because Karazhan and gruuls is basically a heroic 5 man dungeon fun wise.
    if you are afraight of being behind why dont u just raid and get gear now?

13. It shouldn't. If I had meant it that way, I would have said "Soon™".
    Its the indirect answers that get people pissy. But, we do definitely appreciate the response.

14. Whos gonna want crappy t4 after 3 raid lockouts and everyone is swimming in t5. Will be behind the curve to any decent raiding guild as each lockout passes and no shop. And most people were only waiting for the release of t5 to raid because Karazhan and gruuls is basically a heroic 5 man dungeon fun wise.
    Also you realize I doubt there will be more then 2-3 alliance 2-3 Horde guilds that clear SSC/TK or get close to full clearing it.

15. if you are afraight of being behind why dont u just raid and get gear now?
    was waiting on T5 to release to raid since i had just came from lolfire 2 and was in best alliance guild on server who smashed SSC/ TK fast didn't feel like raiding kara / grull and just barely hit 70 and got crap gear was just waiting on shop but seems its gonna be couple weeks at least =/ oh well glad to hear t5 is pre nerf gj devs.
    Edited: July 13, 2017

First 1234 ... Last