1. i don't get it why everyone and their moms want every single piece of gear in t he game obtainable via the coinshop.
    I just hit 80 on icecrown when i realized after a few hours like 90% of the 80s got every hc piece/shadowmourne. How is that even remotely fun? No one is running anything but icc on icecrown and you just get flamed everywhere for your bad gear when you just dinged.

A cash shop that lets you buy the best gear is the most toxic thing for a community a server can have in my opinion and only atracts total scumbags...
    at least thats what it felt like on icecrown.

2. i don't get it why everyone and their moms want every single piece of gear in t he game obtainable via the coinshop.
    I just hit 80 on icecrown when i realized after a few hours like 90% of the 80s got every hc piece/shadowmourne. How is that even remotely fun? No one is running anything but icc on icecrown and you just get flamed everywhere for your bad gear when you just dinged.

A cash shop that lets you buy the best gear is the most toxic thing for a community a server can have in my opinion and only atracts total scumbags...
    DST. everyone needs it. it's only piece i'd only buy.

3. i don't get it why everyone and their moms want every single piece of gear in t he game obtainable via the coinshop.

Are what u call scumbags the reason because u can play for free...without the scumbags u can't play.

Ps: the shop? Uhmmm? Very soon....

4. Market currently not available...that's it boyz that's it...brace your wallet shop is coming...

5. shop with items was actually up for a few minutes before it went down, it's coming!

6. Gonna enjoy the last days of ****ters being **** geared because they're simply unable to behave like human beings and be polite to fellow players. So much childishness on this server it's insane.
    When the shop opens every rogue will have DST. Every Tank wielding Legacy Defender. All locks have t4x2 bonus and so on and so on... sad really. Server started out really really good with encounters being well scripted and no easy access loot apart from the huge boost alliance got from bonus reputation.
    With t4-tier items in shop watch this server transform into [notorious p2w server] 2.0.

7. People refuse to donate once for the sake of skipping the queue, preferring to insult us, call the population fake and create numerous threads about how unfair it is that other people logged in before them, but you expect everyone to suddenly get full store gear?

8. Gonna enjoy the last days of ****ters being **** geared because they're simply unable to behave like human beings and be polite to fellow players. So much childishness on this server it's insane.
    When the shop opens every rogue will have DST. Every Tank wielding Legacy Defender. All locks have t4x2 bonus and so on and so on... sad really. Server started out really really good with encounters being well scripted and no easy access loot apart from the huge boost alliance got from bonus reputation.
    With t4-tier items in shop watch this server transform into [notorious p2w server] 2.0.
    Why don't you donate 100k euro to warmane? Then we can close the store and nobody will have to donate for anything.
    If you're not willing to donate 100k to warmane i suggest you come up with another way to fund the servers & staff or just stop whining alltogether. Thanks.

9. Gonna enjoy the last days of ****ters being **** geared because they're simply unable to behave like human beings and be polite to fellow players. So much childishness on this server it's insane.
    dude relax its only t4 and as far as i could see theres no gruul or maggy lewt besides t4, and t4 really aint dat wtfpwnage, and pretty easy to get so if ppl are to newbish to go kara why not let em buy the gear and keep the server running as smooth as i can while others who are not paying **** can play for free on (in my opinion) one of the best tbc servers out there? besides ive been pwning t4 geared tards the last coupple of weeks anyway, so whats the differance?

10. dude relax its only t4 and as far as i could see theres no gruul or maggy lewt besides t4, and t4 really aint dat wtfpwnage, and pretty easy to get so if ppl are to newbish to go kara why not let em buy the gear and keep the server running as smooth as i can while others who are not paying **** can play for free on (in my opinion) one of the best tbc servers out there? besides ive been pwning t4 geared tards the last coupple of weeks anyway, so whats the differance?
    It is really easy to obtain yes. Still a lot of people can't do it and a not unsignificant amount of those people will resort to buying stuff. If people aren't even able to manage tier4 they won't be able to deal with tier5. Problem is you can't spot people anymore who're simply too bad to even get a karazhan run going.
    And don't pretend raid gear is underpowered in tbc. Tier 4 compared to Dungeon 3/heroic gear is a huge jump in potential power for every class in general and some t4 tier items are simply BiS until BT. By game design you're supposed to kill tier5 bosses wearing tier4 gear.
    At this point what difference does it make? None, gear is coming to store no matter what. You'll see tier 4 geared people that never got a kill on any of the token encounters but that's fine.
    One would say it destroys the social aspect of the game. People helping each other and playing together to achieve a common goal but that's just some old guys thoughts. Guess SICK GEAR will always be the priority in WoW for most people.

11. you still can got play on medivh without coin store

12. any word on when it'll be up for more than 5 mins?

13. A cash shop that lets you buy the best gear is the most toxic thing for a community a server can have in my opinion and only atracts total scumbags...

Glad I'm not the only one sharing the same opinion. I was hoping they do not release item shop on TBC and keep it gold/cosmetic only. Guess I'll quit too since it'd be another pay2win server full of people with 2d playtime and fully geared entering dungeons/raids without knowing s*** about their class. It totally kills the server community and good folk will leave and search for another server that doesn't directly support pay2win like this.
    Edited: July 14, 2017

14. Glad I'm not the only one sharing the same opinion. I was hoping they do not release item shop on TBC and keep it gold/cosmetic only. Guess I'll quit too since it'd be another pay2win server full of people with 2d playtime and gear entering dungeons/raids without knowing s*** about their class. It totally kills the server community and good folk will leave and search for another server that doesn't directly support pay2win but simply has enough to keep it running and have some profit.
    oooooooh the drama

15. Jesus, quit thread jacking and being dramatic.

First 12345 ... Last