1. its not prenerf who told you it is?

2. Glad I'm not the only one sharing the same opinion. I was hoping they do not release item shop on TBC and keep it gold/cosmetic only. Guess I'll quit too since it'd be another pay2win server full of people with 2d playtime and fully geared entering dungeons/raids without knowing s*** about their class. It totally kills the server community and good folk will leave and search for another server that doesn't directly support pay2win like this.
    Store gear is a TIER behind current Obtainable GEAR...By week 3 of new content release id already smashed SSC / TK on the last failboat server i came from So in 3 weeks t4 is gonna be like blues for the few raid guilds on this server who are actually worried about being elitstist with teh best gears...They wont be worried about t4 geared when there swimmin in t5's...Besides why didn't u roll on MEdivh???That server has ZERO Shop its for the true elitist player and seems like its right up your alley.

3. What people still do not comprehend is that the shop has been scheduled to be launched all along, nothing new here. And the fact that Warmane, as good as it is, needs income to keep their high standards.

I could understand the outcry if Warglaives et. al. where released at this time but the shop will always be ONE STEP BEHIND CURRENT PROGRESS.

But I guess donkeys will always find something to complain about, no matter the quality of the server they are playing. For free.

4. Glad I'm not the only one sharing the same opinion. I was hoping they do not release item shop on TBC and keep it gold/cosmetic only. Guess I'll quit too since it'd be another pay2win server full of people with 2d playtime and fully geared entering dungeons/raids without knowing s*** about their class. It totally kills the server community and good folk will leave and search for another server that doesn't directly support pay2win like this.
    can I have you account login and pw ploz?

5. Glad I'm not the only one sharing the same opinion. I was hoping they do not release item shop on TBC and keep it gold/cosmetic only. Guess I'll quit too since it'd be another pay2win server full of people with 2d playtime and fully geared entering dungeons/raids without knowing s*** about their class. It totally kills the server community and good folk will leave and search for another server that doesn't directly support pay2win like this.
    1 less guy in Que :D

6. Glad I'm not the only one sharing the same opinion. I was hoping they do not release item shop on TBC and keep it gold/cosmetic only. Guess I'll quit too since it'd be another pay2win server full of people with 2d playtime and fully geared entering dungeons/raids without knowing s*** about their class. It totally kills the server community and good folk will leave and search for another server that doesn't directly support pay2win like this.
    Um.... so yea.... they released another 1x tbc that was stated to have NO cash shop at all, im sure you knew that. So instead you kept playing on a server you knew WOULD have said cash shop, and then say "Im quitting because it is happening". That makes 100% sense. Peace, doubt anyone will miss you.

7. I want spend mony for ger but no ger in shoup (((

8. The prices for relevant gear should be comparable to Icecrown.
    will we beable to buy BoP crafted items. I.E blacksmithing weapons, but required to lvl BS to use them?

9. Guess I'll quit too since it'd be another pay2win server full of people with 2d playtime and fully geared entering dungeons/raids without knowing s*** about their class.
    That argument may have stood up 10 years ago, but it's rarely the case anymore. It's that people don't know the fights, that has no basis in reality when it comes to gear level or "knowing your class".

btw if you deluded yourself into thinking that gear wasn't going to be released on Outland to the coin shop, you have no one to blame but yourself. It wasn't a secret.
    Edited: July 14, 2017

10. This is hilarious.

Before the server was released everyone was like please don't release cash shop on the server!

A bit more than a month later please release cash shop "insert whining".

Just hilarious.

11. This is hilarious.

Before the server was released everyone was like please don't release cash shop on the server!

A bit more than a month later please release cash shop "insert whining".

Just hilarious.
    Everyone? theres still alot of people who came from Lordaeron / Frostwolf and understood the shop. They gave the player base the same option if you are elitist roll on Medivh so you can be the only one with Top Tier Gear If your Elistist in Wotlk ROll Lordaeron etc. To whinge about it now like some people in thread is senseless. Lot of us smashed t5 on other servers and had little to no interest in rushing for keys / gear to raid kara / gruul which frankly are boring stand still content compared to T5+.

12. It wouldnt be a bad idea if once T6 content was out. They only released T5 in the shops. So people still had a goal to work towards. Just my suggestion.

13. items are out, no T4 and no DST, cry..... T.T

14. items are out, no T4 and no DST, cry..... T.T
    oh well, buying naxx gear for fun then.

15. oh well, buying naxx gear for fun then.
    oh well.. going on a 4 week vacation soon, check back later then,

First ... 23456 Last