1. T5 is out, but still no items in the cash shop?

What are they planning to do with the shop? Does anyone know

2. "The marketplace will not be implemented for at least a month and on release it will only contain items that were already obtained by the players. The marketplace itself will be progressive."
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=353261

I think they want more players to have gear before they release anything? I migth be wrong tho.

3. purchase coins using $, purchase gold using coins, purchase boes using gold, there's your cash shop.
    you're welcome.

4. purchase coins using $, purchase gold using coins, purchase boes using gold, there's your cash shop.
    you're welcome.
    That's like what, 300€ for a 120ilvl boe?

5. He did not say the prices had to be reasonable. :P

6. Quit thread jacking, and can a mod respond please? Thanks.

7. sad how they said in an official post time ago:we are gonna use icecrown shop model and not lorderon.....put t4 when t5 is out....THIS IS LORDERON STYLE

8. sad how they said in an official post time ago:we are gonna use icecrown shop model and not lorderon.....put t4 when t5 is out....THIS IS LORDERON STYLE
    True! Shud add t5 soon.

9. Well, warmane's customer service is beyond **** so far imo. No communication on T5 release date, releasing it with 3 days notice without fixing the arcatraz prequest in time. Screwing many guilds over.

Also no information at all about the cash shop, communication is key but maybe they just dont give a **** about us i dont know.

10. Well, warmane's customer service is beyond **** so far imo. No communication on T5 release date, releasing it with 3 days notice without fixing the arcatraz prequest in time. Screwing many guilds over.

Also no information at all about the cash shop, communication is key but maybe they just dont give a **** about us i dont know.
    We've made it very clear that we don't wish to release the items on the marketplace until we feel the realm is ready for it. Us not wanting to repeat it for the Nth time doesn't equate to "beyond **** customer service". Consider yourself warned.

11. I'm also waiting for shop here, but if they'll be implementing prices even a bit higher than on Icecrown (aka 23 usual epic of any ilvl, swp or ssc, shouldn't matter and 150 for legendary), I'm out of this server. I'm also really hoping they'll be selling lvl70 dungeon blues for points, to help people jump in quicker, without having to deal with all elitism towards fresh 70's here.

12. but if they'll be implementing prices even a bit higher than on Icecrown (aka 23 usual epic of any ilvl, swp or ssc, shouldn't matter and 150 for legendary), I'm out of this server.
    The prices for relevant gear should be comparable to Icecrown.

13. The prices for relevant gear should be comparable to Icecrown.
    But any information whatsoever when the gear will come? :)

14. @Zhenx Well did you expect, an 1 month notice about T5 release which was ment to be released from the beginning? Ofc they'd want to release it as fast as possible after they scripted it correctly. People have had more than enough time to get prepared for it.

I've been playing on Warmane for a very long time now, and i've never seen so much "hate" before the release of Outland. And as Mercy mentioned, most of the things people ask about, have allready been answered by them multiple times.

15. But any information whatsoever when the gear will come? :)
    Very soon. Very soon.

123 ... Last