1. Have some free time, looking for game :)

Hey guys,
    I kinda feel like I need to take a break with WoW.

I have some free time in my life now so I want to try something new. I'll make small list of games which I enjoyed most and it would be really great if you could reccomend me some cool games, similiar or in same type, based on your experience :)

99% of time I was playing Hack n slash'es and RPG's/MMORPGs (WoW mostly).

So games I really enjoyed in my life:
    H'n'S:
    Diablo 2: LoD - this **** was so damn good!
    Diablo 3 with expansion
    Grim dawn, Titan's Quest, Dungeon Siege, Torchlight 2 - not D2, but still very good.
    Path of Exile - I consider it very very good game, however, complexity of this one and numer of different possibilites sometimes scares and turn-offs me o_O
    MU online - i liked it :)

RPG/MMORPG:
    Of course WoW - lovely TBC/WotLK
    Gothic series - my love
    Risen (1 & 3, there were too much pirate climate in Risen 2)
    Witcher 3 - I can see it's great game, still can't fall in it for more than 1-2 days in a row
    Dragon Age

Overall any other RPG that includes swords, bows, crossbows - medieval alike (rifles is max I can handle, no any machine guns, robots and other futuristic or steampunk ****).

Right now I'm so bored and desperate that I'm playing some kind of fast games (ARAM) in League of Legens, it's keeping me busy for like 1hr per day but it's totally not a game that stole my heart ^^

Thanks for reading guys, hope you will share your experience with me! :)
    Edited: July 13, 2017

2. I recall i had Farcry Primal, that was quite fun game to play. Not sure if you are into games that are with quite cool stories like The walking dead, Last of us, Game of Thrones and well, Skyrim? Both Dark souls and Bloodborne. You can also try Mount and Blade.

3. I'm not into story at all. For example, pure exploring, fighting, changing items, getting better gear is way coller for me.
    Even in WoW I care much more about gearing via dungeons or raids than story and other ****. I loved Gothic 2, where exploring dark, sad world was great and it also had awesome NPCs, but if mechanics turns me off I'll never play a game just for story.

So, the walking dead, last of us, game of thrones probably not. Skyrim? I finished it once. It was well, good. That's all I can say. No hype for me, just decent world with some bandits, few animals, ez dragons and 125236236236236 dungeons with Draugs.

Gearing - leveling - exploring - fight mechanics >>> Story for me. Most enjoyable games for me are D2 (cause I love gearing), Wotlk cause of dungs&raids, no story, Gothics - cause of kinda dark world, starting as zero and end up hero by doing plenty of work, I loved being really free and that I started as guy with 0 skills, leather pants, beign beaten by all the monsters outside city and NPCs in town splited on me, but at the end I could kill totally everyone on map (still I may be killed by 2-3 NPC or monster, if I wasn't careful enough - no freaking OP). Doing stuff which seems impossible at first time, but after hours of playing I did it in some way).

Seems like I just like to kill monsters :)
    Edited: July 13, 2017

4. Grim World perhaps then or Starbound. Dark souls 2 is one of the games I might try aswell tho. Heard it's difficult and might be quite fun to try. And for now I am waiting for Assasins creed Origins for PS4, apparently exploring will be beyond there so that's rather fun.

5. Have you tried Warframe?

EDIT: Whoops didn't read this part
    Spoiler: Show
    (rifles is max I can handle, no any machine guns, robots and other futuristic or steampunk ****).

6. I'm obsessed with PoE, and even I get antsy at how much reading I have to do to come up with an educated build every time I return to the game. Still, probably my favorite game ever.

I'll second Dark Souls 1, 2 and 3. They're practically made for people who hate talking to an endless stream of npcs and managing 25 quests. Dragon Quest 8 is another console game I really liked, as well as Final Fantasy 12. Also, Final Fantasy Tactics if you haven't played it (favorite console game ever).

There's some good indie RPGs on Steam, like Darkest Dungeon and Terraria (a bit weird, but a lot of people are obsessed with it). I'm trying to play Fallen Enchantress: legendary Heroes right now, which is supposed to be practically the best new RPG in years. The combat and skill mechanics are really good, but it suffers badly from BTS elements (Boring Town Simulator). Slow-paced so far, but I'm only 12 hours in. Definitely worth a look.

If you've never played Civilization games, you might give Civ 6 a try. It scratches a lot of the same itches as character-building and combat theorycrafting do, at least for me. I think 6 is actually the best one yet.

If you like team-based tower defense with persistent leveling/gearing, Orcs Must Die Unchained and Dungeon Defenders are pretty good. For regular tower defense, Orcs Must Die 1 & 2, and Defense Grid 1 & 2 on Steam are good. There's also some good time-wasters online, like Bloons TD5, Bloons: Monkey City, and Kingdom Rush-type games.

You can also head to emulator.online to find a few oldie games that still kick ***, like Zelda on snes, or old Final Fantasy games.

7. If you want to play some easy game then try to look at here friv5online.com. There are lots of games, but my favorite ones are Pokemon Catch Journey and Caban and Sheep. These games are free and quite enjoyable. I like to play them at work when I have short breaks. Hope you like :)
    Edited: January 15, 2018