1. Fury T4-T5 BiS List

Hey guys,

iam wondering there is a BiS list for Fury warriors for all T4-T5 content?

If anyone has some info I'd greatly appreciate it :)

cheers

2. Please bear in mind, that this list was made very quickly and there are bound to be mistakes or items I overlooked.

The items listed first are the ones I personally would prefer, and the gemming is therefore directed at those items.

Helm: Destroyer Battle-Helm / Engineering goggles – Vashj/crafted
    Enchant: 34 AP/16 hit
    Gems: 5str 6 stam (SHH HC) + Relentless Earthstorm Diamond
    Bonus: 4 str

Neck: Pendant of the Perilous - SSC trash

Shoulders: Shoulderpads of the Stranger/ Pauldrons of the Wardancer / Destroyer Shoulderblades - Hydross or Voidreaver
    Enchant: Aldor/scryer exalted
    Gems: 8 str
    Bonus: 2 agi

Cloak: Vengeance Wrap / Cloak of Darkness - Crafted (Vengeance Wrap has better pure DPS stats)
    Enchant: 12 agi
    Gems: 20 AP (Honor)
    Bonus: 2 hit

Chest: Bloodsea Brigand's Vest - Fathom lord
    Enchant: 6 stats
    Gems: 10 AP 5 crit (honor), 5str 4 crit(Manatombs HC), 10 AP 6 stam (Bota HC)
    Bonus: 8 AP

Bracers: Bracers of Eradication – Lurker
    Enchant: 12 str
    Gems: 8 str
    Bonus: None

Weapons: 2x Dragonstrike or potentially Rod of the Sunking + Dragonstrike depending on proc rate - Crafted/Kael'thas (other better options for weapons may pop up)
    Enchant: Mongoose x2

Ranged: Serpent Spine Longbow – Vashj
    Enchant: none/scope

Trinket 1: Dragonspine Trophy - Gruul

Trinket 2: Tsunami Talisman - Leothras

Ring 1: Ring of a thousand marks / Ring of Reciprocity - Prince or Kazzak

Ring 2: Band of the Ranger-General - Kael'thas

Boots: Warboots of Obliteration – Morogrim
    Enchant: Cat’s Swiftness

Legs: Greaves of the Bloodwarder – Solarian
    Enchant: Nethercobra leg armor
    Gems: 8 str, 5 crit 8 AP (Arca HC), 4 str 5 stam
    Bonus: 4 str

Belt: Belt of One-Hundred Deaths – Vashj
    Gems: 8str x2
    Bonus: none

Gloves: Gauntlets of Martial Perfection / Destroyer Gauntlets - Gruul or Leothras
    Enchant: 15 str
    Gems: 8str x2
    Bonus: None

3. Just a little input, did you consider [Solarian's Sapphire] over Dragonspine? DsT may be good with all that Haste but afaik it's the least prefered stat and Hunters/Rogues may benefit more (prio). Also, having this trinket prevents the use of another one in its place which could give more beneficial stats.

Also, keep in mind (assuming you're in a party in which all benefit from AP), that 70 AP (or 87.5 w/ Commanding Presence) would be 87.5*5=437.5 Raid DPS. For solo / 5man, it's probably not the best and I don't know where the breakpoint goes (how many people have to benefit for it to be worth it over X trinket (DsT, Hourglass, Bloodlust Brooch). Like I said, the Haste is crazy but I'd love to see some theorycrafting with all these 4 trinkets Vs. eachother. I think we can all agree the Tsunami is BiS though.

While at it, I'd say T5 Helm. Not because it's better than the Goggles (they seem to be sliiightly better (not counting the SWP ones ofc)) but because if we're talking BiS (true min-max), you'd want BS (for Weapons) and LW (for Drums).

As far as Chestpieces goes, I'd still go T5 over the Bloodsea. Keep in mind that stat wise the Bloodsea may be slightly better but there's Pure AP, no STR on it. Meaning you'd get over 100 AP (110 with Kings). The Crit and Hit is a bit lower yes, but we've also earned ourselves a nice 2set bonus here.

Legs... T5 takes the prize here imo. Slightly more STR, 1 more Crit rating AND 22 hit rating on top of that (which makes up for that loss of hit earlier). 3 Set at this point.

Second last is shoulders. Wardancer is like a poor mans T5. Both in looks and stats. 2 more STR and 0.40% more crit but lacking that nice 18 hit.
    Shoulderpads of the Stranger on the other hand, almost double the Crit (compared to T5), 13.2 (with Kings) less AP but then there's that priceless Expertise. Let's check out gloves first.

So. Comparing the two gloves listed, T5 has higher stats (44 (96.8 AP w/ Kings)) STR Vs. 36 (79.2 AP w/ Kings), and 30 Crit rating (1.36% Crit) Vs. 23 Crit rating (1.04% Crit) at the cost of 2 Sockets.

If I were using T5 Head, Chest, Legs, Gloves + Stranger (EXP) shoulders I'd sleep good at night at least.

Last but not least, weapons. Here I'm not sure at all. I suppose the questions are if you'd want the Sun King or not.
    The speed on both is perfect. Sun King comes out at slightly higher top end which makes it the prefered Main hand but on the other hand, two Dragonstrikes... from what I've read, Dragonstrike procs does NOT stack but people who used it feel the uptime is higher (obviously), but at the cost of the extra rage and 52 AP from Sun King. Wonder if we even need that rage at this point, since gear has became a lot stronger, Warriors usually get pretty crazy on rage later on in the game.

Anyways, nice list and thanks for contributing!
    Edited: July 19, 2017

4. The solarian trinket is incredebly nice. Personally I'd prebuff with it, but not much else. If you have more warriors in the raid only one of them need to wear it aswell.

Haste is an incredebly good stat for warriors. It's better than hit after 95. It scales with heroic strike whereas hit scales negatively with heroic strike. The reason haste gets a lot of ****, is because it usually comes at the expense of more valuable stats such as crit or ArP.

DST also only has a 20 second ICD if my memory does not fail me. The trinket is superb and may very well last you till SWP.

T5 helm I have as my prefered option aswell, since I am LW/BS. But some do go engineering and it is a viable option.

The tier 5 2p is completely worthless. It's not worth going for at all. You will rarely, if ever, find yourself in a situation where you overpower as fury or even as arms.

As for t5 chest vs brigand
    T5: 50 str + 8 + 5 + 10 ap + 4 str = 67 str 10 AP, 33 + 4 crit, 15 hit
    so 173.14 AP (with kings and imp zerker)
    37 crit
    15 hit

(with 8 str 5 str 4 crit and 10 AP 6 stam gems)

Brigand:
    92 + 10 + 10 + 5 str (11 AP with kings) + 8 = 144 AP with (kings and imp zerker)
    27 hit
    36 + 5 + 4 crit = 45 crit

so 173.14 - 144 = 29.14 AP

29.14 AP vs 8 crit and 12 hit

you are likely right, that the t5 chest is better. Nice catch.

As for the legs with gems they would be:

T5: 60 str, 22 hit, 34 crit (145.2 AP with kings)
    Solarian legs: 65 str, 8 AP, 36 crit (166 AP with kings)

So it's 22 hit vs 2 crit and 20.9 AP. You may very well be right here aswell as far as a quick glance goes they look very close. It may just come down to which you get first or wether you prefer hit or AP. Arms warriors may either want the hit or want to dump the hit switching between these two.

The shoulders I was very much in doubt on but as far as I can see on the two pairs, the wardancers stand alone beats t5. The crit is simply worth more than the hit. Since you're already getting your blue gems in other slots (likely) you'll probaly gem them 8 str.

That puts the wardancers at 2 more str and 9 crit vs 18 hit. In my opionion the wardancers win that battle. But the shoulderpads of the stranger also win in my opinion so we agree there.

as for gloves, if you get the 4p, I agree it's most definitely better to go for the t5. And since as you pointed out to me, the t5 chest is better, the legs are even you may very well just go for it.

as for the gloves as a stand alone, you have t5 with
    (44 *1.1)*2 = 96.8 *1.1 = 106.48 AP and 30 crit

Or Gruul gloves at
    36 + 16 (gems) = 52*1.1 = 57.2*2 = 114.4*1.1 = 125.84 AP and 23 crit

thats 19.36 AP vs 7 crit.

Again it's incredibly close, but stand alone I'd say Gruul gloves win.

I do. however, like your setup a lot more to be honest. The 4p while not impressive also skews it a lot more in that setups favor.

Yea weapons are a bit of a toss up for me. It depends on a lot. The dragonstrikes are really nice, but the rod could potentially be insane. Some old reports says it has like 27% proc chance, which is completely insane. But I doubt we'll be in a situation where we do not need anymore rage, it just means more heroic strikes. Odd as it sounds, the rod could actually also be a vialbe option in the offhand to get more consistent dragonstrike procs, but that would have to be tested out. Another option could be Talon of Aszhara in offhand with dragonstrike mainhand or possibly A'lar axe for orcs. We'll have to wait and see. Or be lucky and find an old weapons comparison.

5. 20s ICD huh? Well, that changes things. Using Talon as a stat-stick in OH did also cross my mind. I wish someone had a Landsoul excel laying around.. assuming it'd be correct it'd save us all a lot of time lol. I was unsure if the 2set would be worth it or not. The thought would be that with it, you'd actually dance and use OP to get that 100 AP but if that's no the case it's less of a prio ofc. While the 4set may not be the most amazing, it's still there and like you said with the Rod, more heroic strikes. Might as well while at it, since the differences between the off-pieces are so small anyways.

I did find some stat prio TC, thoughts?

<9% hit and <6.25% Dodge reduction
    Expertise/Hit > Crit/AP/Armor Pen > Haste

>9% hit and <6.25% Dodge reduction
    Expertise > Crit/AP/Armor Pen > Haste/Hit

>9% hit and >6.25% Dodge reduction
    Crit/Ap/Armor Pen > Haste/Hit (Expertise yields no dps increase past the cap)

Thread1: https://www.smolderforge.com/forums/...pic.php?t=6186
    Thread2: https://legacy-wow.com/tbc-warrior-guide/

Question is how much Expertise is actually worth. Since, just like in Vanilla, it's kind of hard to come by and you'd have to sacrifice a lot to get it. Now, there's the Shoulders and Belt in T5 but take T4 for example, we're limited to 4 items, 2 which both are legs. I'm currently running the Grips of Deftness and Clefthoof Hide Leggings. As rings I use Shaffar's and 1k Marks. The alternative would be the Lower City Exalted ring, which on one hand would give 20 Exp but at the cost of 44 AP, 1.20% Hit and 0.91% Crit.

Like the thread suggests, my golden numer is 48 (being a Human with Weapon Mastery). Going back to T5, assuming I get both the Belt and Shoulders, that'd put me at 35 Exp. At this point there's 3 options. Break 4set and keep Grips of Deftness, swap one of the really good rings (I guess it's 1k Marks or the Ranger General one that has to go) for the ****ty Lower City ring or keep using these blue Leather Legs, once again breaking the 4set. Sounds to be Exp for now is just there as a nice bonus if we can make it work but we shouldn't change everything according to it as the loss is too great.

Oh, do you play where? I'm on Outland.

6. I play on outland aswell but as horde.

Grips of deftness aren't worth it compared to other options, either 2p with Ragesteel or Gruul gloves. With ragesteel you give up 20 hit 18.7 AP and 5 crit for 0.75% dodgereduction, since expertise always rounds down.

The Lower City ring is not worth it either, In this tier we're sol. And in t5 the shoulders and belt will indeed be our only expertise items (A'lar has a pair of leather gloves that aren't worth it aswell)

As far as statweights go 9% hit > 6.25% dodge reduction > AP = Crit > haste > hit (With currently available loot) ArP is insanely strong but unavailable and in first pieces with ArP aren't worth much untill you get more of it. The more you have the better it gets. But once you do have some ArP it becomes better. Your priority is good as a guideline.

Expertise is good, it's really good. But we have to be careful not to overvalue it. 1% crit yields roughly the same DPS increase as 1% expertise since 1% less dodged attacks or 1% attacks doing doubble damage is the same statistical damage output. Crit, however, also has impale and flurry uptime going for it.
    Edited: July 20, 2017