1. If you escape into a dungeon to avoid being killed in world pvp ...

then you lost, much worse than if you had just been killed. Not only did you show awareness that you lacked the ability to win the fight, but you showed that you are so scared for your little cartoon character that you ran like a girl into an instance. You don't even get the honor of having fought a good fight.

If I was GM of a pvp guild, I'd have a policy of instantly kicking any member who was such a coward that he went fleeing into an instance. I hope some of the guilds on Icecrown do, in fact, have such a policy or that they decide to adopt one.
    Edited: July 13, 2017

2. then you lost, much worse than if you had just been killed. Not only did you show awareness that you lacked the ability to win the fight, but you showed that you are so scared for your little cartoon character that you ran like a girl into an instance. You don't even get the honor of having fought a good fight.

If I was GM of a pvp guild, I'd have a policy of instantly kicking any member who was such a coward that he went fleeing into an instance. I hope some of the guilds on Icecrown do, in fact, have such a policy or that they decide to adopt one.
    if you was to kick all players who escaped by teleporting out of wg after facing me, you would probably have to kick half guild members.
    no matter how shamefull or w/e that action is, most players do or have done that.

3. if you was to kick all players who escaped by teleporting out of wg after facing me, you would probably have to kick half guild members.
    no matter how shamefull or w/e that action is, most players do or have done that.
    You're the multi-boxer, right? Without going into that forbidden topic, I'd say that's not the situation I'm talking about. I'm talking about a fair 1v1 fight where the other guy is about to lose and runs into a dungeon. I don't even do it if I'm in an unfair fight, but that's not really what I had in mind in my "guild kick" scenario.

4. Did you expect to achieve anything with this post or was it just to vent because you're geared and enjoy world pvp more than the next guy?

5. Did you expect to achieve anything with this post or was it just to vent because you're geared and enjoy world pvp more than the next guy?
    The guys I'm talking about with this post are geared to the teeth, and they use the dungeon escape regularly as a part of their world pvp experience. This morning, for example, there were two fully geared horde ret pallies outside the ally base in Stranglethorne Vale. They would attack a few of us defenders for 20 seconds or so then when they were about to die, they'd go into a dungeon. Again and again and again.

It made for a completely pointless world pvp experience for everyone, in an area where geared guys go to do world pvp. I eventually just left so as not to give them the pleasure of trolling everyone.

World pvp on this server is much better if guys fight with a little bit of honor. The better pvp guilds seem to realize this. For example, I see a lot of guys from Dauntless and Warbringers (horde) and Invincible and KT (ally) fighting in STV, and when one of their groups wipes another one, they usually let them rez and rebuff. Because they WANT a fair fight (or as fair as world pvp can be). It just hurts the server to see people using world pvp purely to troll.

If you're some 15k health guy just trying to do your weekly quests in Wintergrasp and use a dungeon to escape from 35k health guy trying to gank you, I have no problem with that.

6. Are there dungeons in STV near an Alliance base? Or do you mean the random dungeon finder? If that's the case, maybe some mechanic could be implemented that prevents you from joining a random dungeon (or random BG for that matter) for x seconds after participating in PvP activity.

7. Are there dungeons in STV near an Alliance base? Or do you mean the random dungeon finder? If that's the case, maybe some mechanic could be implemented that prevents you from joining a random dungeon (or random BG for that matter) for x seconds after participating in PvP activity.
    No, whatever they are doing must involve rdf since there's no dungeon there. It's not like horde running into Stormwind Stockades while doing wpvp in SW. That's fine, since it's just a limited area and any horde in SW are facing steep odds otherwise.

I'd welcome any fix to prevent this by Warmane, but I am not really expecting one. In the meantime, I think it's best if the players themselves ostracize those who use this tactic. If we don't do that, then it will just spread and world pvp on Warmane will be a bad joke. I've heard other players complaining about the practice, so I know I'm not the only one annoyed by it.

8. if you was to kick all players who escaped by teleporting out of wg after facing me, you would probably have to kick half guild members.
    Teleporting out of WG via minimap icon was always a normal feature and people see it as a "clever use of in-game mechanics". Going inside a battleground or a dungeon is another thing, or simply having a second client with infos already filled and then switch click enter is another scenario...
    Although I consider all these situations as coward behaviors, these are way more serious, and more worrisome than WG teleport. They just can't be compared.

9. so scared for your little cartoon character that you ran like a girl into an instance. You don't even get the honor
    Little cartoon character also implies little cartoon honor.

But the point here is? To hurt them so they stop doing this? That'll teach 'em, sure.

10. some hero are STR ones
    some are AGI ones
    some other are INT ones

some are clever ones

I believe the most important thing in PvP is kill or be killed

of course I dont support cheat, notice that clever play is not the same as cheating

11. some are clever ones

I believe the most important thing in PvP is kill or be killed

of course I dont support cheat, notice that clever play is not the same as cheating
    And some like to play the game by buying one of those huge mammoths and standing on mailboxes in Stormwind or Orgrimmar all day. Doesn't mean other players have to like or respect you. But if you cared about that, I suppose you would be fighting fair in the first place. So carry on.

12. And some like to play the game by buying one of those huge mammoths and standing on mailboxes in Stormwind or Orgrimmar all day. Doesn't mean other players have to like or respect you. But if you cared about that, I suppose you would be fighting fair in the first place. So carry on.
    as long its feature from game, not a bug, not cheating
    I find every means is fair

just like some class has stun, the other doesnt

also lol what honor and respect ???
    its World of Warcraft not Respectcrap or Honorcrap

13. Its world pvp. Jesus

Theres no such thing as fair in faction Wpvp lmao

14. Its world pvp. Jesus
    Theres no such thing as fair in faction Wpvp lmao
    Teleporting inside the instance during combat is a bug, you little *****.

12 Last