1. wich Healer is ask'd mostly?

Hey all, wich healer is ask'd mostly? i see disco priest and r shammy personally but what are ure opnions? Regards,

2. Hey all, wich healer is ask'd mostly? i see disco priest and r shammy personally but what are ure opnions? Regards,
    i would say shaman or druid as you can have 2 of those in raid, cus you dont want to have 2 disc's or 2 hpallys in same group for obvious reasons.

but basicly, icecrown is so advanced in time, that basily every1 has everything, so its really hard to say whats lacking most.

But i'd go for rsham probably.

3. As the mister above me said, Rsham or dudu most likely are best at that point.

4. May i thank u for youre reply's :)

5. from my experience Rsham.BTW dont make a holy pala there a large number of holy palas out there

6. basicly, icecrown is so advanced in time, that basily every1 has everything, so its really hard to say whats lacking most.
    Like Dralanne says everyone has everything I have 4 healers but the one I enjoy the most is my rshamana and holy priest but every healer brings something to the raid.

7. All of the healer classes are very capable, and each have their own niche in a raid setting. It's hard to recommend one when they each have their own strengths and all are desirable. The only advice I could give is pick the one that you think you would enjoy the most.
    Another option would be to merely choose which is the most rare, which would fall in line with what most of the others posting in the topic have recommended: Restoration Shaman are the rarest and are the most desired Shaman spec to bring the bloodlust/heroism utility to a raid.