1. Can we return to x7 professions rate?

Do you think it would help to stimulate activity in the auction house? Currently there is almost no competitiveness there and the few things that are sold are being monopolized.

We should stop the progressive increase of prices (since there is no supply/offer). What do you think?

2. I think that if it's true what you say and the prices are too high, you can just start selling it too. It's impossible to have a monopoly when you can just sell it too.
    Returning profession rates to x5* would only decrease the supply, no? As the leveling players would have to gather less to level up.

3. AH is still crazy, and you can't really find things now since people barely farm. Ah, times were easier back then when you can find anything on AH :S

4. agree , bring it to x3 atleast or smthing

5. agree , bring it to x3 atleast or smthing
    Thats where it is

6. I think that if it's true what you say and the prices are too high, you can just start selling it too. It's impossible to have a monopoly when you can just sell it too.
    Returning profession rates to x5* would only decrease the supply, no? As the leveling players would have to gather less to level up.
    Ty for your time on the answer. And yeah, ops. I don't know why I thought it was x7. But the question is:

- Many people have many professions on the maximum (600).
    - Those people sell nothing, and this is a reality.
    - Professions AFFECT statistics A LOT in MOP (2000 burst tailoring - 1900 engi, etc.).
    - It gives a terrible laziness to raise proffs in the current rate with all the alters.
    - Maybe putting it x5 would help more people get more full professions.
    - Then, maybe, those people would sell and / or reactivate the auction house.
    - Therefore new players could get a better impression of the server status (as an active-commercial realm).

You can barely see some enchantments or gems on AH rigth now... The objective is revive the 90 level supply (trade).
    And I understand that the commerce has declined, more considering the amount of players we are now playing in Frostwolf.

7. You can barely see some enchantments or gems on AH rigth now... The objective is revive the 90 level supply (trade).
    And I understand that the commerce has declined, more considering the amount of players we are now playing in Frostwolf.
    That's funny. I was flooding the AH for the past weeks on ally, and now horde aswell, with every gem/enchant and as soon as I stop people already complain lol

8. That's funny. I was flooding the AH for the past weeks on ally, and now horde aswell, with every gem/enchant and as soon as I stop people already complain lol
    I really appreciate your efforts to keep the auction house alive. But it should not depend on 1 single person, nor 2, nor 10. Would be great so see more activity in it, USEFULL THINGS: Glyphs, flasks, gems, enchantments, blue pvp gear. Basic things that do not give/show the impression of a dead realm :/.

9. Before profs were changed, people put almost every kind of mats for people to skill up their profs, and was making people some money. After the change, not only we lost some gold when it was cut, but you can't really find things on AH as it was before.

To this day, it is the same thing :S

10. - Many people have many professions on the maximum (600).
    - Those people sell nothing, and this is a reality.
    - Professions AFFECT statistics A LOT in MOP (2000 burst tailoring - 1900 engi, etc.).
    - It gives a terrible laziness to raise proffs in the current rate with all the alters.
    - Maybe putting it x5 would help more people get more full professions.
    - Then, maybe, those people would sell and / or reactivate the auction house.
    - Therefore new players could get a better impression of the server status (as an active-commercial realm).

You can barely see some enchantments or gems on AH rigth now... The objective is revive the 90 level supply (trade).
    - You answered your own question right there. Before the staff brought the rates down from 7x rates to 3x, they gave a large amount of time(Months) for the players at that time to raise their professions. Almost everyone got their profs' up and stacked bagloads of mats for future use.
    - Because rarely anyone buys. Before they gold cut, people bought a lot of items they couldn't afford after over 50% of their gold would be removed. Myself included got every mount gold can buy, mats, and everything that one could sell and so did about half the selling population. Post gold cut, there was a flood of items in the market for way cheaper prices than before which reduced the inflation but also drastically reduced purchasing power of most of the server. Now since the gold cut surged the players to spend all their gold in game wherever they can, there is nothing left to buy or sell since well, everyone has everything already. Those who would buy are the new players coming to the realm and with the prices still high for blue gear, gems and enchants getting back to pre gold cut rates, they either dont buy or raise their own profession.
    - Hence people would raise professions regardless of rates. The stats are worth the grind.
    - If you are too lazy to raise profs' in 3x rates, you are playing the wrong game mate.
    - Read your first statement bruh.
    - No buyers = No Sellers.
    - Flooding the auction house takes time and mats for someone to put those up there. The AH also cuts an amount for everytime you put something up for AH, so if you dont sell anything, you actually lose money trying to flood the AH. Someone must have either a big heart or a lot of time to do so.