1. i've been playing in warmane for about a year, started the Outland realm 2months ago and i've had perfect connection. no lag at all 30-40ms. Today tho it went from 35 do 5000 in an instant. I've checked everything its not a connection problem. It happened right after I activated my Two Factor Authentication. I've tried fixing it using some of the methods you guys suggested but no succes. Now when i login i have 0ms and 10seconds later 5000 followed by a disconnect :(

2. ISP says its not on their end, u say its not on your end, ive reinstalled windows and everything so i can say its not on my end, then on whos end it is ?
    The answer is in the post you quoted, but apparently didn't read.

3. I somehow fail to see that answer, and i feel like you are giving a default answer whenever theres any problem, so im starting to doubt theres someone actually investigating if theres an issue or not.

I had lengthy conversation with my ISP today and they reassured me that there is no problem on their end and havent done any changes recently, i have no package loss and my ms to 37.187.172.201 ( Lordaeron IP ? ) is no more than 35, even when pinging with 50k bytes i get 1% package loss in like 5 min during raid encounter and it shows my ms to be no more than 50 yet in the game it just does various spikes from 40 to 2k or just instant freeze and when that freeze occurs and i still keep mashing buttons the toon keeps casting them ingame its just me who sees it frozen along with everything else.

4. Obnoxious certainly lives up to his name with his lack of assistance. Why even patrol the Support & Q&A threads if you aren't going to assist?

Through some testing, it seems the issue resides with Warmane blocking/throttling some ranges of IPs. These could very well be because people have been IP banned or throttled and then ISP roulette gave us those banned IPs. I had my ISP assign a new IP to my external facing router and I had no issues for the last three days. Today, I logged in, and back to the same issue. I assume my IP has been changed back and I'll be calling my ISP tomorrow. Given that this is multiple people across multiple servers, this is definitely a Warmane problem. And don't give me that crap "if it was us, then it'd be everyone" because anyone with even a remote understanding of IT will know that that isn't true even half of the time. There are tons upon tons of times that an issue should be effecting everyone, but it doesn't. Computers, servers, and switches are just weird sometimes because they have one teeny little configuration error that has been entirely overlooked. And this is coming from someone who has worked on all three on a 900k+ user network.

5. Obnoxious certainly lives up to his name with his lack of assistance. Why even patrol the Support & Q&A threads if you aren't going to assist?
    For reference, when you come back from your ban: because it isn't part of my job, I answer voluntarily when I do.

Through some testing, it seems the issue resides with Warmane blocking/throttling some ranges of IPs. These could very well be because people have been IP banned or throttled and then ISP roulette gave us those banned IPs.
    We don't throttle any IPs, and those who are blocked have been banned and wouldn't cause lag. But you would know that blocked IPs would, you know, flatly block the access and not cause lag, from working on "all three on a 900k+ user network," something even people without "a remote understanding of IT" often understand and figure out on their own.

Computers, servers, and switches are just weird sometimes because they have one teeny little configuration error that has been entirely overlooked.
    You mean like one "teeny little configuration error" in any of the dozens of hops along the routes ISPs might be using to reach our servers, something that isn't under our control or responsibility? For someone with "even a remote understanding of IT" and claimed work on large networks, you seem to disregard everything along the route - such as your throttling and other possible issues - quite easily and just dump the responsibility on the final destination.

6. Im posting in this topic cuz its more active.
    The problem is still very real and present. In my case the problem appears to be within warmanes server provider OVH, apparently they are throttling Telia carier for no reason resulting in Telia users having extremely low download speeds from OVH servers, somehow between their own ( OVH ) 2 nodes we get massive 70%+ loss and its just fuking weird how can this continue for 4 weeks now.Using both OVH and Telia looking glass u can see the problem.
    Edited: August 24, 2017

7. Unfortunately there is not a lot we can do.

- We do not have "throttling" in place and never will, logic would say we should "block" (firewall), not throttle.
    - We do not firewall any IP.
    - We do ban IP's, which is how we convey to a user their IP is banned, not outright block them from actually loading anything.
    - Our host has not reported any network faults affecting our machines at this current time

I have experienced these symptoms before in the past as well (the more traffic that is being sent/recv from the server, the higher my latency climbed until it simply disconnected me).
    When i experienced this, it was due to a throttling system my ISP had in place during 1am-6am.

I can't say that this is the same situation, but i can tell you there are no issues from our machines, realms, host or anything like that, or the issue would be far more widespread.

There could be any number of issues within all the network hops between yourselves and our realms.

What you need to keep in mind is quite simple:

- Stable latency ingame and rubberbanding/skippy - server/server network issues. (experienced server wide)
    - High and/or consistently increasing latency for an isolated group of players - user end / numerous issues with routing / numerous issues with all connections in between.

8. With all that being said i still have better connectivity to any point in the world but Raubaix.
    Are you suggesting that my ISP decided to throttle my connection specifically to warmane so they can speak on the phone with me every day for an hour ?
    On the other points, i do have stable ms in game thats if im not doing anything raid related, heres how raiding looks for me we pull the boss its all good for few seconds > some ms spikes > everyone freezes but me yet i keep pressing my buttons and my char keeps casting its just me that doesnt see it and suddenly it all starts moving again with me casting and moving at the same time so yeah fun times.
    Numerous issues with routing... well it all seems fine untill Raubaix, so perhaps that would be in OVH department ? My ISP literely told me OVH must have overloaded server.
    Edited: August 24, 2017

First 12