1. 3v3 Arena and Wrathful Shoulders/T2 Weapons

is anything ever going to be done about obtaining this? Or is it just going to remain a cash grab for Warmane? I've sat in queue for 4 hours, 9 hours, 13 hours.

2. that que time escalated rather quickly. how did you manage to sit that long??? :^)

3. Well, When there's 0 people but my team queued it can go for a pretty long time :p

4. Well no one can really do anything if people don't que that that time you do sadly, just simply have to wait or que at peak times.

5. Well 3 Teams made it above 2,2k to get their t2 weps :D and they only had to que half the season for this. I totally agree with you tho, they should lower the requirements to like 1,9k for Shoulders/2k or 2050 for t2wep. Lets be honest by the blizzlike reqs u make ppl dodge 3s instead of quein it. Teams who only wna get their t2weps cant get them cuz the rating required is the same were ppl compete for r1. I guess it would help quite a bit to make 3s more attractive for ppl who wna farm gear/max points via the bracket. Right now its only attractive for ppl who wna go for r1 and these are represented by like 10 ppl max on the server.

6. Spoiler: Show
    Well 3 Teams made it above 2,2k to get their t2 weps :D and they only had to que half the season for this. I totally agree with you tho, they should lower the requirements to like 1,9k for Shoulders/2k or 2050 for t2wep. Lets be honest by the blizzlike reqs u make ppl dodge 3s instead of quein it. Teams who only wna get their t2weps cant get them cuz the rating required is the same were ppl compete for r1. I guess it would help quite a bit to make 3s more attractive for ppl who wna farm gear/max points via the bracket. Right now its only attractive for ppl who wna go for r1 and these are represented by like 10 ppl max on the server.
    I bet you expect someone to just give you a shadowmourne for free aswell. jesus man...

7. Uhm tbh i dont rly care since I am Part of one of the teams that made it above 2,2^^ But pls explain to me why u think i would like to see gear bein handed out for free? Sure the reqs I'd recommend are kinda easy to achieve, but keep in mind that goin 2k on Icecrown pretty much equals the req of 2.2 bk on retail. Blizzard never had the intention to make t2wep/tabard hard to obtain, they just used them to breath live into 3s, cuz now ppl who dont care for glad/r1 had a reason to que 3s. Also keep in mind u simply cant demand the same req on a server with 100 teams as on one with 100000 teams, hope u got my point now.

8. I think eight seasons is enough of a trial to look back and adjust the requirements. Blizzard had whole battlegroups to balance around when they made these requirements. I wonder at the statistics, how many players have hit 2200 in 3s sans shoulders and t2 weapons? In the single digits, no doubt. These items are effectively pay to win.
    Edited: July 16, 2017

9. Yeah pretty much, Even if the requirement was just moved to 2s or to include 2s more people would have it and it would at least seem obtainable.

10. Well 3 Teams made it above 2,2k to get their t2 weps :D and they only had to que half the season for this. I totally agree with you tho, they should lower the requirements to like 1,9k for Shoulders/2k or 2050 for t2wep. Lets be honest by the blizzlike reqs u make ppl dodge 3s instead of quein it. Teams who only wna get their t2weps cant get them cuz the rating required is the same were ppl compete for r1. I guess it would help quite a bit to make 3s more attractive for ppl who wna farm gear/max points via the bracket. Right now its only attractive for ppl who wna go for r1 and these are represented by like 10 ppl max on the server.
    I can confirm you that shoulders are extremely easy to get, both of my hunter teams in top 3 ( PHP & PHDK ) got to 2k in no time. Only lets say "hard" part is getting to 2.2k due dodgers and lack of queue at this MMR, you will need to check ques more often and grind slowly up to it. Instead of making those random posts here and cry about queue you and everyone like you should be more productive in game and queue 3v3.

11. Teams who only wna get their t2weps cant get them cuz the rating required is the same were ppl compete for r1
    This is true. Many end up abusing the system, or trading wins since the queues are so desolate. Staff just don't seem to care about the state of PvP on the server though. I've been naively submitting bug reports for various PvP issues, but I only ever see PvE stuff getting fixed.

12. I can confirm you that shoulders are extremely easy to get, both of my hunter teams in top 3 ( PHP & PHDK ) got to 2k in no time. Only lets say "hard" part is getting to 2.2k due dodgers and lack of queue at this MMR, you will need to check ques more often and grind slowly up to it. Instead of making those random posts here and cry about queue you and everyone like you should be more productive in game and queue 3v3.
    I never said they are hard to get or impossible to get, my team actually was the first one above 2,2k this season. I dont think you understood what I wantd to say in my post. Ofc you can get highrated kinda easy on this server due to the low skillcap on it, esp when u run such easy and ******edly op comps as we do (php/phd/mls/lsp/tc EleGiggle). BUT not every player is as "good" as the topteams are and shoulders/t2wep aren't rly meant to be superhardly obtainable items on retail, they made them to req 2k/2,2k to breath life into the 3s ladder, cuz now casuals had a reason to que 3s cuz pretty much everyone was able to get the req. ratings due to high activity. And thats whats missin here. U just dont have an active 3s bracket on icecrown and you are top10 at 2k most likely which is just stupid to make ppl who arent tryhard or just not good at this game que 3s. They made the bracket attractive for ppl capable to go r1 already by handing out the rooster to them, cuz they knew noone gives a **** about r1 titles in 2017 anymore, so now it would be smart to also make it attractive for more casual players aswell to get more activity on it.

13. You got the point, but that will hardly happen.

14. free wf shoulder and t2 wep vendor should be implemented instead BrokeBack

15. free wf shoulder and t2 wep vendor should be implemented instead BrokeBack
    Donatello from TMNT disapproves.

12 Last