1. Hello, aam.... I am banned?!

Came back after 1 year and a bit and account is banned?! any admin can say something? I mean I can make another account but emails are like hard to keep track of this way and there is the character issues....

2. Hello.
    Please follow the instructions shown here in the second post by Obnoxious: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2827896

3. Thanks for moving this had no ideea where to post it, I'll look into the instructions now

4. Okay so its pointless to try this as I see it , rip my warlock ... don't know why it was banned tho (suspicious activity) .... suspicions should be investigated as I know but it doesn't matter anyway, even back then when I played I didnt invest much in it so its fine . Thank you for the reply and have a nice day

5. Well, you can go short way. Make email to [email protected] and say you were banned without doing anything and I reckon you either use VPN or your IP changes. That's the reason most likely, or well someone tried to get your acc by emailing to warmane. These two are usually reasons.