1. Feral Druid Question

Good evening everyone, i was seeking now like 30Minutes for some useful information but i couldn't get to find anything useful about it.
    So i will post my question down here.
    I know feral are not able to use barkskin in TBC times, breaking the form they are in.

But it seems actually to apply to everything they do.
    You want to drink or eat? You leave form.
    You want to use Noggenfogger potion? Form is canceled
    You use the Weather machine (it gives no advantage in anything at all, it is a simple fun item) -- Form is canceled.

If anyone has a useful info from retail, may it be a video or an official post from blizzard about how the mechanics worked there it would help me a lot.
    Because i feel like that is not supposed to be like that. I mean... not even drink in cat? I can actually do nothing without being kicked out of catform.
    That would be like a warrior that begins drinking and has to leave a stance for it.

So if anyone has some useful informations, i beg you to share them here for me.
    Thanks in advance.

2. First on The fun side of it, have you often encountered cats drinking bottled water, yet alone they dont have mana so cant regain it.
    On serious note tho on retail it was the same.

3. Good evening everyone, i was seeking now like 30Minutes for some useful information but i couldn't get to find anything useful about it.
    So i will post my question down here.
    I know feral are not able to use barkskin in TBC times, breaking the form they are in.

But it seems actually to apply to everything they do.
    You want to drink or eat? You leave form.
    You want to use Noggenfogger potion? Form is canceled
    You use the Weather machine (it gives no advantage in anything at all, it is a simple fun item) -- Form is canceled.

If anyone has a useful info from retail, may it be a video or an official post from blizzard about how the mechanics worked there it would help me a lot.
    Because i feel like that is not supposed to be like that. I mean... not even drink in cat? I can actually do nothing without being kicked out of catform.
    That would be like a warrior that begins drinking and has to leave a stance for it.

So if anyone has some useful informations, i beg you to share them here for me.
    Thanks in advance.
    This is how it worked in retail. Nothing much to be added here, it is fully blizzlike.

4. thanks, that was all i wanted to know - can be closed

5. There are some neat things you can do in feral form though, such as mining, skinning, or gathering herbs.