1. Character For Trade Not Visible

Is there something preventing me from seeing my character up for trade in the list? It's been about 24 hours and I see it as "Sale is active" but it does not appear in the list. I don't see it after refreshing the list or by sorting the list either. I didn't find any specific info about this while searching the forums.

2. do you know if other players are able to see it? tell me the character name and realm if you want

3. It's name is Gharbad. I saw it in the "Recent" list of characters. Pretty sure I was also able to remove it before the 24 hour window. I guess I'll just wait a few days with it up and see what happens.

4. Trade marketplace is being changed, you will be able to cancel your sale whenever you want not after 24 hours.

5. I noticed the same. From what I understand, warmane stuff did change something in the warmen store and now only a limited number of entries in the character trade screen are being shown.
    This is best visible in the Bloodelf Paladin section, as there are the most characters being sold. The characters being shown are not even half of the actual amount (lowest character at around 180 coins, while there were like 50 characters below that number a week ago).
    When you browse other sections with less popular race/class combinations, you don't see that problem.

Long story short: The store only shows a limited amount of entries, ignoring the rest. Filters won't work either, since they only apply to the results already being shown. And of course the primary value for the list are coins - did you expect anything else?

6. I hope this is a bug. If not you can just spam the store with a 1000 coins offers for 1 month duration and shut down legit offers from other players. What is disturbing, that there is no official reply or comment from staff.