1. Donate shop prices.

Am I the only one who thinks that shop prices are a bit under the line ?

I mean, Darkmoon Card: Crusade is top 3 caster trinket in the whole tbc expansion, and the price for it is just 19 coins? Ridiculous!

The question is - are the prices set, or you are going to fix them? Because atm its just an ez-mode to outgear EVERYONE who spent these months gathering their toons by just putting in some money from your school breakfasts.

Thanks in advance.

2. Am I the only one who thinks that shop prices are a bit under the line ?

I mean, Darkmoon Card: Crusade is top 3 caster trinket in the whole tbc expansion, and the price for it is just 19 coins? Ridiculous!

The question is - are the prices set, or you are going to fix them? Because atm its just an ez-mode to outgear EVERYONE who spent these months gathering their toons by just putting in some money from your school breakfasts.

Thanks in advance.
    +1 - Thought the exact same thing... Running dungeons/kara seems a little weird. Farming gold - selling gold on market - buy gear - PROFIT.

3. Please up the prices, this is ridiculous. Server been off to such a good start, this is not good.

4. Lower the prices.
    It doesn't matter if you can buy items. Everyone should just be able to purchase all the gear they want. Why is DST and T4 missing in shop? Makes no sense. It's sooooo easy to run the first 3 raids in tbc it's a waste of time to have people actually do them. Why would you make people play the game if they can pretend they did it by purchasing items? Much easier this way.
    Everyone should be able to purchase everything for the least amount possible. Oh and removing these annoying attunements for TK and SSC should be next step too. Why would you make people play the game and run dungeons and raids that are obviously soooo easy anyone can complete it within one day without any trouble.

5. Dont lower the prices, **** me people are so dumb atm.

Include relics , idols , and totems.

Put the prices abit higher , There is literally nothing to do if everyone can buy them , what's the point of doing raids and earning loot if no one wants to do them?

I Like how the Warmane staff actually listens to some dumb comments... it's gonna ruin the whole server

6. People who are bad at the game cares alot about other peoples gear. People who are good at this game do not give 2 ****s about shop/everyone running around bis gear. WHy ? because good players play pve to do the encounters flawlessly, since that is the essence of pve (not to upgrade ur gear not do .1 more dps).

Good pvp players will win regardless of what gear the enemy team is wearing since it's about mechanics and not gear on tbc.

If you are complaining about shop it is either cus you're **** at the game or you are under the ironic and sad belief that better gear makes u a better player.

7. I would say increase the price of 70 items by 50% and reduce the price of lv 60 and lower items by 50%. This will keep the 70 epics rare and also open up for people to donate more frequently for lower level gear for say levling, twinking etc.