1. 'gimme 9 sec for shammy'

So im in soloq at 1500 rating... (im hpala)

Were discussing who to go for, the lock is like: okay so lets go warr and stun him half hp and gib him. We can also go sham if he goes in the open.

spriest: 'gimme 9 sec for shammy'

games starts, spriests just walks straight to the other side mounted to ****ing africa and also goes LoS... get's raped by a warr I have to come right in the open and the enemy affli lock just has his wet dream and rapes everything.

NICE ONE BRO

actually made me laugh so hard I thought I should share this moment of complete yolo ******mode

2. the game has never been balanced ... its always rock paper scissors ! most balaced patch or close to balance is 5.4 but we all hate Mop .. it's a bugged server anyways .. adding the cheaters , hackers , script users and ofc the trolls in general chat .. hf im out !!! peace y'all

3. loled hard while reading. Its like wowcrendor parody movie, 2 reasonable people + 1 rambo guy, 1 HONORious warrior and lastly horny warlock :D

4. Facing people that have no clue about pvp is literally every second or third arena untill you reach around 1900 rating in SQ, but be ready for more suiciding people and have fun trying to peel discos versus warr dk in the middle of the arena.