1. Looking for a casual, yet serious group of people to re-experience the game with

Hello everyone, I'm Sean!

I recently stumbled upon this server, and the first impression of it seems amazing.

I'm looking for likeminded players to experience the game with. I'm having a tough time finding people to socialize with, because of what the retail version has become. People hardly talk to each other anymore, and it bums me out, because this game is worth experiencing with good friends.

A bit about myself:

I'm a very social guy, and I'd like to get to know people from around the world, sharing and discussing things we have in common. (TBC D'uh)
    I used to have a core of solid friends who played this game with me non-stop back in the days, but as some of you guys may know. Life catches up with you. I haven't had any luck in contacting my old contacts, so I am on this server alone for now.

My WoW history:
    Retail Vanilla: The casual experience, raiding here and there, learning the game.
    TBC: A bit more serious raiding, got up there among some of the top players on the server.
    Wotlk: Serious raider, among the best on the server / battlegroup, got a few server firsts during Ulduar.

Private servers:
    Feenix 1.12.1: 2½ year experience

Horde: Raider in Envenom, in the group that cleared AQ40 Horde first.
    Alliance: Among the top guilds to progress Naxx as a Co-leader and Officer in Next Level. (Former coregroup from Fidelis)

I hope there are people like me playing on this server. I'd really love to get to know people who just want to take it casually, yet socially. As the game once was.

I'll be checking frequently on here.

Or you can catch me on the following characters:
    Alliance:
    Sean
    Heksen

Horde:
    Eviar.

Always up for a good chat!
    Best regards
    Sean