1. Why do BiS Warriors get Agi Rings?

I've seen in many times Warriros with 6k+ G.S using Agi Rings (Twilight Signet rings) instead of STR ones, and even replaces STR ashen verdict for Agi Ashen verdict. I would have to ask why.

2. The Agi pieces are just mathematically superior. Until you approach the crit cap, usually an Agility piece will mathematically net you greater DPS over its Str counterpart of the same ilevel because the DPS gain from having a higher crit chance more than offsets the DPS loss from having lower attack power.

3. bis warriors are usually above the crit cap jk agility's still better

4. Because strength gear is just bad, compared to agi gear. It's as simple as that.

Strength gear has slightly more attack power but it has less crit and less armor penetration. It also has too much stamina. One sure mark of a noob warrior is having full strength gear (str ashen ring, str quel'delar, str EoF cloak & belt) and calling other warriors "ninjas" when they roll on "rogue gear". Ignore such "pro" warriors and don't invite them to your raids - they'll do pathetic DPS due to a lack of understanding on how their class and talents work.

5. Spoiler: Show
    Because strength gear is just bad, compared to agi gear. It's as simple as that.

Strength gear has slightly more attack power but it has less crit and less armor penetration. It also has too much stamina. One sure mark of a noob warrior is having full strength gear (str ashen ring, str quel'delar, str EoF cloak & belt) and calling other warriors "ninjas" when they roll on "rogue gear". Ignore such "pro" warriors and don't invite them to your raids - they'll do pathetic DPS due to a lack of understanding on how their class and talents work.
    b-but I like Gatecrasher's Gauntlets
    pls I no is nobo :((
    Edited: July 15, 2017

6. Well, I didn't mention the EoF gloves now, did I? :D

And still, Scourge Stranglers HC OP.

7. Well I don't recall warriors using the 284 agi ring with expertise because they would waste expertise but there is a very nice agi crit/arp ring in ICC.

8. Well I don't recall warriors using the 284 agi ring with expertise because they would waste expertise but there is a very nice agi crit/arp ring in ICC.
    284 expertise ring???? I guess you mean the rs hit ring as in Signet of Twilight

the rings to use are Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance
    and Frostbrood Saphire Ring

PS: there should be a list somewhere with all the bis items (tho imo toskks > umbrage and vereesa's > shadowvault slayer's :))) ) (think it says other way around but I like it this way)

PPS: atm imo Gatecrasher's gauntlets > Aldriana's
    Edited: July 16, 2017

9. PPS: atm imo Gatecrasher's gauntlets > Aldriana's
    why atm? is there some bug or sth?

Gatecrusher is a ilvl264 item so compared to it;s counterpart the ilvl277 will lose to 1:1 stat. aldriana which gives more arp & crit. it also gives a whooping 74haste. we're talking in bis gear afterall. where the haste is appreciated since we will have almost 100% uptime in Flurry.

and even for a low geared warr, Cat burgler's grips>gatecrusher. to reach the crit cap asap

10. atm because full redemption set with aldriana's looks really ugly, so I got the tip some time ago to go with gatecrasher's instead to complete it. turned out that they worked out fine statwise aswell. dont have my pve set on atm and im not able to log onto wow to change, but iirc I have 1400 arp / 6882 ap / ~56.4% crit (this is the innacurate stat) unbuffed.
    I grew fond of the high ap and the round arp numbers so I decided to stay with gatecrasher's for the time being.

side note: ive yet to find a warrior to contest me @lod (gnomo is prob going to say otherwise if he sees this, ignore him :^) )
    Edited: July 16, 2017

11. side note: ive yet to find a warrior to contest me @lod
    Stop dodging me scrub!

As for the topic, 1 or 2 items wont make almost any diference...
    U can go Umbrage + Aldrianas,
    U can go Toskz + Gatecrushers,
    U can go Bracers of the Heir + Scourge Stranglers,
    any other combination using these 6 items...

Cloak + Wrist + Gloves + Ring + Ring + Xbow
    Those items should be Agility items, 1-2 items less top.

Just make sure u perfect ur rotation, position urself better than others, and u will top charts.

12. As for the topic, 1 or 2 items wont make almost any diference...

This is honestly getting tiresome, we're well aware the difference is trivial. in spite of that we're still talking about bis. pretty moot to drop this in almost every topic regarding bis.

13. Aldriana is not that better from Gatecrusher in papers. If you do the math without counting haste (which you cant easily compare.) with its atkpower bonus gatecrusher owns aldriana since its crit bonus is not even %0.5 (Only crit is from agi since it has haste instead of crit rate). Though when you test them you ll see you do better with aldriana with little difference.

Also BiS warriors should get Frostbrood not Twilight, even it has +7 more ilvl, hit beyond cap is no gain (which means you lose stat with twilight.)

14. This is honestly getting tiresome, we're well aware the difference is trivial. in spite of that we're still talking about bis. pretty moot to drop this in almost every topic regarding bis.
    Yes, and as someone who spent a lot of time and coins trying to find a perfect spot when it comes to gear, i think i can say that cos its true.
    In fight A my BiS list will win, in fight B someone elses BiS list will win, and u cant do anything about that.
    If u want to use item A instead of item B so ur char is better looking, even tho item B is better on paper, u can still do it and outdps the warrior that uses item A.
    Im not saying any item is ok in Gloves/Wrist spot, but the 6 items i linked are perfectly fine (u can follow the order i linked them and see how i feel which is better).

If u want the actual BiS list:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    1400 armor penetration,
    62.05% crit chance raid buffed.
    (extra sockets, from BS and Belt Buckle: 34 strength in wrist, 20 armor penetration in gloves, 20 armor penetration in belt)

15. Why not change Frostbrood to Signet of Twilight so you can have the highest possible stats and change those Str gems to ArP? Wouldn't that be better?

Apart from that - yeah, that's pretty much the BiS list for a warrior :D /jelly

12 Last