1. We need to disable multi queue.

Now when horde join BGs and see the BG is not full they jump in the others BG they got because they multi queue'd.

This makes empty BGs with 2/3 Horde players facing like 9 allys...

Solution is to disable multi queing, and wont affect gameplay / anything. If people cant be more mature we have to show them what happens when they **** up the queues.

2. Yeah, almost every Warsong Gulch game I've played, Horde doesn't get a full 10 until alliance have 2 flag caps.

But Alliance is less populated and needs perks for honor gain and what not.

#fair

3. It happens for both factions. Don't blame perks or anything for that. Disabling multi-queue, are you kidding me? So that the only BG people ever do would be WSG? No, thanks.

I always sign for WSG because it's insta-queue, not because I need it. If I need any of the other BGs, I just use WSG as a filler until they pop up.

4. I thought that would be the case because people still need the other tokens for gear. I think it would be a good idea and come bg weekends. It would make that bg even more picked.

5. Yeah, almost every Warsong Gulch game I've played, Horde doesn't get a full 10 until alliance have 2 flag caps.

But Alliance is less populated and needs perks for honor gain and what not.

#fair
    Just wait till Monday, perks will end and we will be back to 30+ minute BG queue's on horde :)

6. There is absolutely no point for people who enjoy BGs to play on warmane... 90% of the BGS are either 4v10 or 10v4 or something like that.

7. There is absolutely no point for people who enjoy BGs to play on warmane... 90% of the BGS are either 4v10 or 10v4 or something like that.
    And where else there is tbc realm that has enough population for active bg scene? There aren't any. Even medivh has basically no bg activity aside from wsg and rarely ab maybe.

8. There is absolutely no point for people who enjoy BGs to play on warmane... 90% of the BGS are either 4v10 or 10v4 or something like that.
    Really? 90%? How are you coming up with these numbers? I've played something like 50-100 BGs and I've had this issue 3 times now. 3 out of 50-100 BGs is not that bad. Sure some BGs don't fill up, but the numbers between alliance and horde have been roughly the same.