1. I also am looking for a class combination. I never played a warlock really, so 5x affliction (i'm a bit worried with demo's pet management + multiboxing) with imps would be funny i guess. Spriest also sounds interesting.
    If u multibox locks i would still add at least one spriest for the +10% shadow dmg.

2. Hi !

I'm running 4 mages, and so far it's been quite ok, I am room left for a last toon and i'm thinking of adding a tank, prolly a pala prot.

3. Hey, I've just setup 5 chars, and basic script using HotKeyNet, the only problem i have is I do not know how to loot corpse an all of the characters, and turn in quests? Ive tried to look into mouse broadcasting that you mentioned but tbh - didnt get a thing. Can someone explain a bit better or link something ? Thank you

4. Hey, I've just setup 5 chars, and basic script using HotKeyNet, the only problem i have is I do not know how to loot corpse an all of the characters, and turn in quests? Ive tried to look into mouse broadcasting that you mentioned but tbh - didnt get a thing. Can someone explain a bit better or link something ? Thank you
    Umm.. If you are using one of the quick start scripts, it should have mouse broadcasting in it by default. Anyways here's what you can do:

You need to make a macro to set the views of all characters to the same angle. (You can change the number in the macro to fit your personal preference)
    Code:
    /script SetView(4);SetView(4)
    After you have made the macro on all characters, you can run next to a corpse/quest giver (with your slaves on follow), use the macro, toggle mouse broadcasting on, click corpse or quest giver or whatever, toggle mouse broadcaasting off, move on with your mission of annihilating boars.

Here's an example of a script with mousebroadcasting at the bottom: http://www.hotkeynet.com/wow/wow-sam...ur-on-one.html

First 12