1. TBC-Best setup for Outland leveling

Hi I am new to TBC multiboxing and I have couple of questions

What is the best class setup for 5-man quest leveling multibox? I assume questing is the best way to level on outland.

Is 5x ele shaman the best and easiest setup? I am also considering 5x lock/mage/hunter.

I noticed lot of features are missing. Do i need to broadcast mouse in order to mass accept quest/loot ? What is the best way to do this?

2. I guess it depends on the software you are using.

I think any combo will work, shammys is usually the default. Depending on what your end goal is really.

Yes mouse broadcasting is needed for looting etc as TBC doesn't have IWT. There is a set view macro that can be a life saver putting all your screens in the correct view to loot/ pickup quest.

The only comb might be annoying is Mage, not quite sure where everyone would end up after blinking lol also any Melee combo would be a lot of hard work too, I would say best to stick with casters.
    Edited: July 16, 2017

3. not quite sure where everyone would end up after blinking lol
    yeah thats a funny one, tho it depends how are they standing, for example if you are ruiing straight, and ur slaves are following you, blinking would only blink you in same formation just abit furthe. it would be funny if you blinked after fear, like you get feared, you follow them back, obviously your chars mostly make a circle around your main, so that blink wouldnt be best idea xD

4. I guess it depends on the software you are using.

I think any combo will work, shammys is usually the default. Depending on what your end goal is really.

Yes mouse broadcasting is needed for looting etc as TBC doesn't have IWT. There is a set view macro that can be a life saver putting all your screens in the correct view to loot/ pickup quest.

The only comb might be annoying is Mage, not quite sure where everyone would end up after blinking lol also any Melee combo would be a lot of hard work too, I would say best to stick with casters.

isboxer+jamba, I just want to level them asap to try it out, do dailies and then level up another classes

Where can I find the macros for current version?

I have to stick with ranged and I was thinking about

-ele- easiest to setup perfectly, really strong oneshots, heals, reincarnate, totems stacking

-hunters- I realized there is no disengage, deterence and dead zone exists, but BM is pretty strong all around

-mages- lot of key spells which are not suitable for multiboxing

-warlock- you need lot of extra effort to get the best out of it like macroing pets, farming stones and managing all the stone spells

-priest- boring

-balance- really close to ele, but not many benefits of stacking, no burst/starfall

5. I'd go with 5 shammys to start off with, see how that feels for you. You could take a pally for pve (tank) if you was thinking of that way. Else PVp go for the shammys.

Depends what macros you are after? To get started you won't need many, as isboxer will sort it all out. Get the team up and running on ally(Outland) and come join us :)

6. yeah thats a funny one, tho it depends how are they standing, for example if you are ruiing straight, and ur slaves are following you, blinking would only blink you in same formation just abit furthe. it would be funny if you blinked after fear, like you get feared, you follow them back, obviously your chars mostly make a circle around your main, so that blink wouldnt be best idea xD
    Yeah totally agree, blinking after fear or getting split would be facepalm

7. I'd go with 5 shammys to start off with, see how that feels for you. You could take a pally for pve (tank) if you was thinking of that way. Else PVp go for the shammys.

Depends what macros you are after? To get started you won't need many, as isboxer will sort it all out. Get the team up and running on ally(Outland) and come join us :)

I already have lvl 70 char, i was thinking about using it as tank but melee+ranged just doesnt go well together unless you have dedicated healer toons.

Why on ally? I feel like alliance dominates 70+% of all lvl 70 zones, wont be much fun.

8. one more question:

How can you possibly create enough gmail accounts for 20+ setup?

I only got to 4 before I needed to verify phone numbers

9. I already have lvl 70 char, i was thinking about using it as tank but melee+ranged just doesnt go well together unless you have dedicated healer toons.

Why on ally? I feel like alliance dominates 70+% of all lvl 70 zones, wont be much fun.
    Just because there is already a guild on ally side with a few bow boxers in it already.

Tank + casters can work well together, if you play the tank and use the casters as slaves it works pretty well.
    Edited: July 17, 2017

10. one more question:

I believe there is a little trick that you can do with the name of the gmail account so that u can use 1 number.

11. Or make google accounts with android phone and delete them later from you phone.

12. Ele are always good. Nice dmg, good heal and not so squishy like other caster.

Spriest with stackable vampiric touch and vampiric embrace sounds also good. Whole party is healed by 25% of the shadow dmg dealed and regains mana equal to 5% of the shadow dmg.

13. one more question:

I was able to create 1 account per day from the same IP address afterwards before it would ask for a phone number again.

14. I believe there is a little trick that you can do with the name of the gmail account so that u can use 1 number.
    What is the trick?

15. I also am looking for a class combination. I never played a warlock really, so 5x affliction (i'm a bit worried with demo's pet management + multiboxing) with imps would be funny i guess. Spriest also sounds interesting.

12 Last