Hello everyone,

I want to make a suggestion regarding the leaderboard. Until now, the leaderboard is filled with max.-level characters, which of course have much more honorable kills and achievement points than any twink below the max.-level. But since we have a big amount of twinks on most realms, I suggest to upgrade the leaderboard in a way where it does not only show the 50 "best" characters on each realm, but also the 50 "best" characters of each level or at least the "twink levels" 1, 10, 19, 29, 39, etc.

At the moment, you have to set two parameters: Realm and type of the leaderboard (guild ranking, honorable kills, achievement points). My suggestion is to implement a third parameter where you have to choose the desired level or something like "overall", which shows all characters regardless of their level (like it is right now).

I'm pretty sure many people would appreciate to see their twinks on a leaderboard. This could even make new people join the twinking community or make some inactive ones come back.

I hope I have expressed myself comprehensibly (I'm not a native speaker) and I'd love to hear about your opinions on that theme.