1. DR bugged on cyclone (and other spells?)

So i came back to play same Blackrock after a year or so break, first thing i noticed was my dr tracker not working correctly (or so i thought)

After doing abit of testing i realised i got dr'd cyclones even after 15 second had passed.

Taken from wowwiki:

Spells must be used on the same target within 15 seconds of the *end* of the duration in order to be diminished. In other words, if a target hasn't had a stun effect active on them for more than 15 seconds, the next stun will have full effect.

Fix please? gamebreaking bug.

2. DR ends after 15-20sec, Random. Deal with it

3. I believe the DR is now dynamic, which means It can be anywhere from 15-20 seconds. Don't take my word for it im not sure really though.

4. okay, so, WHY is it dynamic lmao?

5. If this doesn't work as on retail 3.3.5 and it isn't 3.3.5b patch, then it's a BUG. And a gamebreaking one. I mean, look at the ladder. Only warriors, dks and paladins who just don't get affected by it since they do not have any crowd control a.k.a 70 IQ classes and comps.

6. DR ends after 15-20sec, Random. Deal with it
    When they nerf Overpower and Sacred cleansing I'll just say the same.

Not ignorant at all xd

7. maybe it is not clear.
    Before it was setted to 15, now it is dinamic 15-20 sec.

Why did the make thsi change? Because now it is blizzlike, before it was not correct.

Does this fix help war/pala? Yes it is does. And so what ? Blame blizzard not Blackrock

8. This is a PvP server. It shouldn't go by the PvE standards of the back-then-flawed-wrath. Blizzlike is meant for PvE servers where people want to experience content due to nostalgic servers. This is why Malaco(when AT's spirit was alive) and his team implemented 3.3.5b. The current meta is broken and nobody cares. I won't go offtopic now. DRs are NEVER 15 seconds so the 15-20 seconds dynamic is some crap information.

DRs are usually 20 seconds, but how is that blizzlike when back in 2010 Kidney Shot was never on DR when used as soon as it got off cooldown? Inb4 Kidney has got 5-6 seconds duration and 20 seconds cooldown so basically you waited for 15 seconds DR and could get a non-DR cd'd stun.

9. About anything non-DR related I might as well just make a topic. Hope it gets some attention.