1. Help me choose

Hey guys im returning to wow for a long period of break and im about to try frostwolf.My question for you is to tell me witch class is the best/fun to play cuz i cant decide.And also tell me what to start ally or horde,who does more raiding and bg's.Thank you

2. Hey guys im returning to wow for a long period of break and im about to try frostwolf.My question for you is to tell me witch class is the best/fun to play cuz i cant decide.And also tell me what to start ally or horde,who does more raiding and bg's.Thank you
    PvE Horde, PvP Ally/Horde
    Most fun to play depends on you and your skill level, if you're good you wont enjoy easy classes.

3. For PvE deffo go Horde. PvP its kind of equal, depends on how active you are and lucky enough to find a decent guild. Fun classes to play are definitely monks (some claim they're easy, although I personally don't think so). I play destro/affliction warlock and arms warrior in PvP and they're quite good in my opinion.

4. Thanks for the choises man but i was wondering how hunters and enhc shammys are doing in bg's and raids.Are they good or meh :D And if you could tell me youre opinion on whats the most OP class in bg

5. Thanks for the choises man but i was wondering how hunters and enhc shammys are doing in bg's and raids.Are they good or meh :D And if you could tell me youre opinion on whats the most OP class in bg
    Enhance is ALOT of fun in PvP but very gear dependent in PvE.
    Hunters are kinda boring imo because its too easy.

6. wahts the OP classes in bg by youre oppinion

7. wahts the OP classes in bg by youre oppinion
    Desto lock is pretty op. I myself used to play unh dk and frost mage both doing good in bgs/arenas. Monk is pretty easy but OP if played good.

8. PVP Perceptive:
    I would say it depends on what you mean on OP if you mean OP by letting a class freecast with all procs and buffs then destro I guess yet again almost any caster that can freecast hits hard. Destros biggest weakness is interrupting them, ranging them and line of sighting them.
    It also depends on what you mean by "fun". People love healing for instance so its very fun for them to help their friends etc. Others enjoy fast cc/dmg as a rogue/mage/lock. And even in classes there are specs and even in those specs you can change how the playstyle feels atleast for my warlock.
    Example is: I tried voidwalker-grimoire of sacrifice, mastery gems (tank-destro spec). It lasted for a day and I was bored so I gave up those talents for a more high risk/reward playstyle.

So my question to you is what do you see yourself having more fun doing?
    -Constant damage?
    -Control/Burst?
    -Healing?
    etc

9. constant damage and controll burst,No healing pls :)

10. Basically you want to be the best at everything. If there was such a class, everyone would play it. If you want to play the most OP class, git gud, scrub.

11. no no you get me wrong,My question was if you played bg witch class dominates the top and give me youre thinking what do you think whats the best class thats all (not healers)

12. no no you get me wrong,My question was if you played bg witch class dominates the top and give me youre thinking what do you think whats the best class thats all (not healers)
    For constant damage, good cc and burst I'd say rogue. Not the easiest class to play, but people can do it so you can too.
    However rogue doesn't usually top the charts in bgs, if that's what you're after.
    As for top damage done in battlegrounds, often times you'll find a shadow priest just spreading dots and easily topping the meter. In my opinion, shadow priests are a bit weak in 5.4 though, so keep that in mind.
    Affliction warlocks are the better shadow priests in my opinion, but they're also harder to play.
    As mentioned previously, destro locks that can freecast are absolutely devastating in bgs. You can kill a full-geared player in 3-4 globals assuming you are 550 too and time it right (with your procs). Also that double chaos bolt is pretty satisfying, and you have the strongest (almost-spammable) execute with only WW monk's execute hitting harder, although on a long cooldown.
    Which brings me to monks, my personal favorite. The general consensus is that WW is the strongest 1v1 class overall. They have so much utility, mobility, self-heal and burst that they can take on most classes in a 1v1 without struggling too much. Of course, as with every class, there are counters to it, but believe me, WW is OP when played decently. In my opinion, WW is unfortunately one of the most boring classes to level though, so that might be worth noting if you're planning on making one.
    Since you also asked about hunters: Yes, they can easily top the bg charts as well. Their execute is a tad bit weak, but you can (almost) literally sit back and spam kill command as a BM and be somewhat decent as far as damage is concerned. If you're interested in the more demanding 2 specs, MM probably hits harder (and has silencing shot replace counter shot as an extra) and Survival has a certain dot bonus, however to be able to even remotely compete with MM damage on the open field, you'll have to practice hitting your traps for explosive shot procs. Also you might have to look into playing with an affliction warlock or maybe shadow priest in 2s if you don't want to get your black arrow dispelled all the time (since it's on a high cooldown and also contributes to your explosive shot procs).

What's left to say is that class-balance wise, 5.4 is probably one of the best patches of all time. Everything is somewhat viable, so in the end it mostly comes down to what you want to play. Not a single spec is absolutely crippled and unplayable, you'll always find scenarios in which certain specs are useful (yes, even Frost DKs :D).

13. 1v1 go WW Monks or Frost Mage if you prefer caster
    But keep in mind destrolock chaosbolt can crit for 300k even against 550 ilvl.
    Want an easy life...play BM Hunter..:D
    I played Frost Dk for a long time...they are arguably one of the weakest class...:(