1. Devs please focus on relevant things

I see SO MANY updates on Brawlers guild spells/npc in the bugtracker which is kinda dissapointing in my oppinion because its rather irrelevant to whats actually relevant currently. There are Item/Tier/Class/SoO HC and also Legendary Quest bugs which should have a significantly higher importance value for devs. It kinda looks like Brawlers guild bugs are easy to fix because they are just getting flooded. Please re-evaluate your priorities. Even if the other listed bugs take more time to fix, the result of them working will have a bigger impact on the server than the brawlers guild...
    Edited: July 16, 2017

2. Ye Padazz is right <.<

3. Yea brawlers are nice, but everyone would enjoy more quality raids and fixing major class bugs that exist since the begening of server (like mw monk haste bonus from serpent stance) or soo amplify trinkets (again haste problem) and some 2p 4p bonuses, after all some people pay real money to get items that turn out to be broken, now this legendary quest release-bait everyone got hyped and after 2 quests we realise sigils don't drop at all, and they say it drops and dismissing reports like we are lying about that lol :/

4. I don't even know what Brawler guild is and i don't care for that. All i want is conquest catchup...