1. Worth it to Donate?

I'm just curious if it's worth it to donate. I'd like to help the realm out but I also don't want to donate and then have the realm just be closed within the next year. Wondering what your opinions are on this.

2. its your own money that youre spending (hopefully) you make the decision

imho no its dead here and most of the things are easy to obtain with some dedication

3. I donated these two last days. Why not? :p

4. @BakuraLord probably because some of you donors here always end up bragging about how much you DONATED and partially wanting your coins back every time some potential merging/closure news show up on this realm, regardless knowing its against their policy to do so.

5. @BakuraLord probably because some of you donors here always end up bragging about how much you DONATED and partially wanting your coins back every time some potential merging/closure news show up on this realm, regardless knowing its against their policy to do so.
    I see nothing bad about getting our coins back. It's actually a smart move. If neltharion gets deleted it would be better to get our coins back than NOT getting our coins back :D

It makes sense right? I know, I know.

6. @BakuraLord probably because some of you donors here always end up bragging about how much you DONATED and partially wanting your coins back every time some potential merging/closure news show up on this realm, regardless knowing its against their policy to do so.
    Bragging? Is wasting their money in a dead server a reason to be proud of ? lmao

7. If he has enough money to wash down a dead server shouldnt you go back to the drawing board because somewhere you, rather than bakura seems to have ****ed up.

8. Can I get a word from any staff just curious what you think?

9. Can I get a word from any staff just curious what you think?
    Tell me you're joking. You want the staff to tell you if you should give them money or not??? Actually think about that for a minute.

10. Can I get a word from any staff just curious what you think?
    d o n a t e )))

11. If he has enough money to wash down a dead server shouldnt you go back to the drawing board because somewhere you, rather than bakura seems to have ****ed up.
    Well, if they don't have anything better to do with their money rather than wasting it, I respect it.
    #wastingmoney #proud #motivation #getpoor #fuksaving #invest #lifestyle #drawingboard #like4like

12. Well, if they don't have anything better to do with their money rather than wasting it, I respect it.
    #wastingmoney #proud #motivation #getpoor #fuksaving #invest #lifestyle #drawingboard #like4like
    I've donated something like 1000€ in this last 4 years of Molten-WoW and Warmane. It seems to be a lot of money but if we divide it per month it will be something like 20,83€ per month in those last 4 years.
    Now, since you're also portuguese like me, I'm gonna give you an example of how you're probally wasting more money than I did by playing this game. So, where do portugese people spend most of their money? Yap, that's right, tobacco and coffee.
    So let's say you're a smoker and you smoke at least 2 packets per week, that would be like 8,4€ per week and 33,6€ per month (if you buy the cheap ones).

33,6€ x 12 = 403,2€ and 403,2€ x 4 = 1612,8€

So, the average portuguese guy spends more money on feeding their addictions which is unhealthy af btw. And I'm not saying that you're a smoker but I just wanted to prove that people waste their money in other stupid things and some of those things are probably way worst than donating on a dead server.

Notice that I don't smoke and I don't drink coffee and I seriously prefer to waste MY MONEY on a dead server. Maybe the server will get closed and this money that I'm wasting will not last long but guess what, the same goes for smoking.

So, I'll make your word MY words:
    "#wastingmoney #proud #motivation #getpoor #fuksaving #invest #lifestyle #drawingboard #like4like"

Edit: I also LOVE how your name is "Windoh", probaly taken from that portuguese youtuber who's well known for literally just spending money on stupid ****. The dude spent more money buying a shoes than I've wasted playing this game.
    Edited: July 19, 2017

13. That youtuber got known like 4months ago right? I have this nick for like 2years. I actually changed my name to Twizy in most of the games and guess what, Renault decided to make a car with that name heh

And well, if you wana be like smokers, why not?
    Only 20% of portuguese people are smokers, don't give bad rep to our country ^^

EDIT: Don't call word to hashtags, #chrismessina_inventions #respect
    Edited: July 19, 2017

14. And well, if you wana be like smokers, why not?
    Only 20% of portuguese people are smokers, don't give bad rep to our country ^^
    Actually, 25% of the portuguese people are smokers, get your statistics right :p

I knew you wouldn't understand my point. As I said on my post, I was merely giving you a simple example of how people waste their money in stupid ****. Just look around your house right now, do you truly believe you need all those things? Are you giving use to all of those things? And how much money have you spent on that?

EDIT:
    Spoiler: Show

15. Yes donate its worth it please give me atleast 150€ so you can be competitive in pvp

12 Last