1. Greetings!

Lordaeron!
    This server is something i've been looking for a loong time.

As a huge fan of an original WarCraft III dilogy, the World of Warcraft for me is the Story, Atmosphere and Lore in the first place — a chance to dive into a great world of the favorite storyline of my teenage years. I prefer to play the character, not the dps/healer/tank excel file. I'm not really into RP, but still i prefer to chose race & class because of the vibe my character provides, not because of "effectiveness". I'm not in hurry to progress, i read all the quests and prefer to have proffessions leveling along with my character's overall progress.
    That allows me to have fun starting at level 1, without "all the game untill 80 is only a prelude" attitude.

Not the very popular mindset to this game among most players, you can guess.
    I'm from Ukraine, and we have some big private (they called "pirate" in our segment :) projects in our area, but one of them is x2 (which is inapropriate for me, because i outlevel the zone before i finish all the quests), another is x1 but with quite bad maintenance.
    So, i was extremely happy to discover you, guys)
    Also i huge "pro" for me is that finally i can play english client without having to deal with translations.
    Original Paladins skills names are dope :)

2. Welcome to Warmane!

We're happy that you finally found a server that fits your needs perfectly, enjoy your stay! :)