1. Insta 70 feature

Will there be an insta 70 feature on outland like we have on the other realms?

2. If you can spend the money on a lvl 70 boost you can also spend the money on a level 70 character, what's the difference?

3. If you can spend the money on a lvl 70 boost you can also spend the money on a level 70 character, what's the difference?
    It's nice to be able to do the quests.

Also, i guess it's a safe assumption that insta 70 will become available once the alliance perks have been removed, on august the 1st?

4. So the only argument behind buying a boost instead of a character is because "It's nice to be able to do the quests." Why don't you just go and level up from level 1, we have high exp rates anyways so what's the point ffs

5. So the only argument behind buying a boost instead of a character is because "It's nice to be able to do the quests." Why don't you just go and level up from level 1, we have high exp rates anyways so what's the point ffs
    I'll spend my time and money the way I want, thankyou. Reasons why don't have to explained to you.
    I'm just asking when a specific feature will be available on outland, like it has become available on most other realms.

6. On the topic about Outland it has a FAQ and this question was answered there. It hasn't been decided yet.
    The insta lvl and buying a toon I don't see being the same. People have 70's up for 70 coins. Idk why 80's are 30 but 70's are 70.

7. An instant lvl 70 Option would be great, Im all for it.

But keep in mind that this will kill the Trade market for toons without good gear and alot of time played.

8. 100% Against this. Will kill the economy and like someone said before go buy a toon. Hopefully if they give an instantly 70 option its 100+coins