1. My friend asked me why i was crying out of joy, i told him Frostwolf was having conquest catch up soon.

Thanks Warmane.

2. The conquest catch-up is on the development team's agenda and it is planned to be implemented soon. Emphasis on the soon, as in sooner than usual "soon" term.
    Thank you.

3. Conquest catch-up will be implemented on next update. It will work exactly as on retail but it will be based on Warmane seasons as mentioned previously.

Season end tournament on Frostwolf with exclusive rewards, in-game and forum titles, streamed and featured on the main website is confirmed. Top players will be the ones participating. More information will follow in a thread of it's own soon.

4. The conquest catch-up is on the development team's agenda and it is planned to be implemented soon. Emphasis on the soon, as in sooner than usual "soon" term.

P.S.

We are thinking about creating a full blown tournament on Frostwolf at the end of the season featuring the top players on the ladder with rewards, streaming and all that.
    pls dont say some 1v1/2v2/5v5/world pvp/bg bull****

pls say there will be a 3s tournament wtf :OOO

5. pls dont say some 1v1/2v2/5v5/world pvp/bg bull****

pls say there will be a 3s tournament wtf :OOO
    It's a 3v3 tournament.

6. It's a 3v3 tournament.
    2 questions

1. Will conquest catch up effect everyone who can enter an arena or just 90s? Some of us gather Conquest Points early on at a quick cap rate.

2. Kind of unrelated, but will these update be small or big with other information fixes? Bg issue is still a problem with lower brackets, something important to another community here.

7. Conquest Catchup is live!

For those who don't know how it works, you can read here.

8. Confirmed to work on lower brackets. Reaping cp twice as fast.

First 123