1. Conquest Points Catch Up

Hello all,

I'm writing the post wondering if there is any news regarding Conquest Catch up. It was confirmed to be coming very soon (tm) but we haven't heard anything on it, nor was it mentioned in the recent devlog. Is there some new developments in this feature, or has been scrapped?

Population is increasing (slowly, but steadily, we crossed 1,700 today!) and I believe CP catch up will increase the growth rate even further.

Hope we can get some news!

2. Hello all,

I'm writing the post wondering if there is any news regarding Conquest Catch up. It was confirmed to be coming very soon (tm) but we haven't heard anything on it, nor was it mentioned in the recent devlog. Is there some new developments in this feature, or has been scrapped?

Population is increasing (slowly, but steadily, we crossed 1,700 today!) and I believe CP catch up will increase the growth rate even further.

Hope we can get some news!
    "They will delay the release of the conquest cap catchup until they have milked the realm down to its knees. Same happening with PvE content. Everything will be working fine when theres nobody left to enjoy it. "

don't wait for it

3. Kind of sad to see that it's not implemented yet, i used to play on this server around a year ago and the only thing holding me back from a comeback now is conquest points, i just dont see myself going thru grinding a full set again when it takes so long to do it.

4. Conquest Catch Up is nothing more than a Frostwolf player's fantasy.

However a non 90 can rack up tons of conquest if you know which bracket provides.

5. However a non 90 can rack up tons of conquest if you know which bracket provides.
    Care to share your wisdom? I've been planning on getting into twinking for a while, and got myself some useful tips from Tenchima, it just seems that all the big names from the twinking community have faded or left the server.

6. Care to share your wisdom? I've been planning on getting into twinking for a while, and got myself some useful tips from Tenchima, it just seems that all the big names from the twinking community have faded or left the server.
    They haven't left, some of them still log in and or just using their 90s. The problem is:
    Horde Faction's guild lacks a leader, Warmane won't let us dethrone a guy who was inactivity for several months, dunno why.

The BG/Arena bug that had been reported more than 10 times in a span of 3 years has not been fixed; one changelog stated it WAS fixed, but the problem persist. Even more worse with the release of AV.

Population dropped a bit, so most people will rush to 90s, ignoring the one lively brackets we had up and running before.

Other than that, some twinks prance around with their conquest points as battle scars, well those who do not go 90. You got some people with 120k cp and over, that was how hype the bracket was, some manage to get a lot of cp and by the time they hit 90, they buy all their gear.

7. Having cap of 2500 on 2400 rate is just too funny.

8. Really would like an update on this from Devs or Q/A. Without the catch up system, it simply takes too long to gear up and nobody wants to get beaten by less skilled higher geared players. Atleast not for the time it takes to gear up here.

9. Surprised no one took advantage of the low level BGs lol. By the time I hit 90 I bought all my pridefuls because CP gains and caps be crazy under lvl 90 lol.

10. Conquest Points Catch Up would really help out balancing bg's and arena's. I know for a lot of people if there was the catch up system they would make a lot more alts and just grind the gear quickly whereas atm its just pure hell to grind the gear even for 2 chars. PLS HELP!

11. Conquest Points Catch Up would really help out balancing bg's and arena's. I know for a lot of people if there was the catch up system they would make a lot more alts and just grind the gear quickly whereas atm its just pure hell to grind the gear even for 2 chars. PLS HELP!
    Technically you can grind for CP fairly quickly compared to 90s. The key is Battlegrounds at lower level brackets, since Arena is enabled at 70+, you can take advantage of this as well. Not only you cap faster, but you gain CP a heck of a lot faster before even hitting 90.

I had about 89k conquest points on my monk and 65k on my hunter before I even hit 90.

The goal is to just get BGs and Arenas going in between levels 70-89 with respected brackets before you hit 90, and profit. Not sure if people still do this tho, but would be nice if people still did this.

12. @BlackShroud True, but the main point of this topic is to bring from what I believe a default feature into this realm and hear the latest news on it. Which I hope will come eventually.
    Edited: August 9, 2017

13. Technically you can grind for CP fairly quickly compared to 90s. The key is Battlegrounds at lower level brackets, since Arena is enabled at 70+, you can take advantage of this as well. Not only you cap faster, but you gain CP a heck of a lot faster before even hitting 90.

I had about 89k conquest points on my monk and 65k on my hunter before I even hit 90.

The goal is to just get BGs and Arenas going in between levels 70-89 with respected brackets before you hit 90, and profit. Not sure if people still do this tho, but would be nice if people still did this.
    I leveled a toon just so I can check this, a few weeks ago. I was in queue the entire time during leveling. When I reached 85, I simply sat in que without leveling and that was when I first saw queue pop. It took 10+ minutes in the 85-89 lvl range. I only did 2-3. And this was with a hunter named Twitchtv /w everyone in that level range to join BGs. I didn't try Arena though.

14. We getting away from the main topic here, folks, the Catch-Up Mechanic is an undetachable part of Patch 5.4.8, it was designed to allow new players to get on-par with the current progression PvP-wise, but to also encourage this by the way.
    So suggesting workarounds isn't exactly what this thread is about, it's about championing our collective desire to uplift the quality of Frostwolf as a realm but as a community just as much.

Honestly, the Developers have been working their butts off lately on spell fixes and such, which by its turn motivated me and others to start working on providing decent reports to ease the work on the devs and QA and take some of that weight off of their shoulders when it comes to proofing and live testing, an initiative that i encourage everyone of you to do, by the way.

Yes, we need that Catch-Up system desperately and i'm not over-dramatizing my words, i and many others can wholeheartedly agree that at one point or another, they felt the lack of such system to help gearing an alt for example, which led to an outright abandon of that alt for later, if not for good.

I think fit to cut my idiom prior to it growing into a wall of text.
    Edited: August 9, 2017

123 Last