1. Calling all 19 twinks server wide!!! At least give this a read!!

For the ones who are wanting to experience the raw pvp you get from lower lvl battlegrounds and arena please don't look over this post!

We are experiencing growth issue in our twinking community. We need to work together to get over this hurdle. Currently everyone can agree since the pvp scene opened up on Outlands and experience was able to be locked on TBC, th WOTLK Lord realm had experienced a drop in lower lvl pvp brackets. The community is not split on these two realms. the goal here is to unit both these communities and encourage the twinks that have lost their game play on lord that the move to TBC is not a bad idea. I want to promote this move by accepting to help horde twinks and if you want to roll alliance I can put you in contact with those in charge. We are having bgs pops daily and forming arena grps all day but need about 4-6 more active member that are dedicated on growing this to what we used to have it on lord. (We have a arena tourney on Aug 6th after fishing tourney. )

Everyone has been twinking WOTLK for so long most want a new experience with different BIS items and enchants.

My in game Name is Norik, Or Holytitan and I'm horde leader of guild <Twink Inc> Pst in game or on forum or DM and I will do my best to get in contact. Alliance guild leader is Kipx and the guild is <AGM>. most online can Ginvite or give info. If you are not interested please at least spread the word and let everyone know twinking on OUtlands TBC will be the best choice you can make for twinks these days. Growing brackets are 19s and 39s. we will get a increased population and activate all brackets. Thanks for your time and please check out the 19 bracket on outlands asap!

The move is still early and no one will be left behind. more will join after end game 70 slows but the best time to jump on this is now.

Don't wait, make a twink!

2. So you want others to abandon their communities to go to outland,all the work they put into building what they have only to leave it behind?

Times like this I wish people followed that one twink, Kwrongo The Strong, not only he literally preached having all twinks in one guild (a single guild on both factions), he also preached for twinks to have at least some character on each realm.

Yep. We are gonna die faster :S.

3. So you want others to abandon their communities to go to outland,all the work they put into building what they have only to leave it behind?

Times like this I wish people followed that one twink, Kwrongo The Strong, not only he literally preached having all twinks in one guild (a single guild on both factions), he also preached for twinks to have at least some character on each realm.

Yep. We are gonna die faster :S.
    It's an offer, it's not really a demand, you don't have to join.
    Not only will twinking NOT die on Outland, but it's going to continuously grow because of how things were in TBC.

4. It's an offer, it's not really a demand, you don't have to join.
    Not only will twinking NOT die on Outland, but it's going to continuously grow because of how things were in TBC.
    The sting of a fallen twink community hurts some. Can't really blame him.

5. See that's the problem. People don't wanna follow the flow and hold up the movement when the majority have already made the move. And like Karesinda said, I'm not demanding. I'm simply saying we almost have it booming on TBC. You can get new enchants and its a new experience. I used to play WOTLK and built a community on there and we had to let it go and face it. I hate some people cant see when push has slowed and its time for a new plan. Just asking people who would like to get this going strong, we offer help, and a huge community that we coordinate on discord and run many arenas and dueling events. please join us if you would like to help. It will be worth it.

6. I can confirm that the community is growing at a healthy pace. Every day we have new twinks and a lot of them are beginning to spread cross faction. There are many ways to get the queues popping right now and with the help of an active discord, there's always something to do. We are a very supportive community so definitely come through and have some fun!

7. See that's the problem. People don't wanna follow the flow and hold up the movement when the majority have already made the move. And like Karesinda said, I'm not demanding. I'm simply saying we almost have it booming on TBC. You can get new enchants and its a new experience. I used to play WOTLK and built a community on there and we had to let it go and face it. I hate some people cant see when push has slowed and its time for a new plan. Just asking people who would like to get this going strong, we offer help, and a huge community that we coordinate on discord and run many arenas and dueling events. please join us if you would like to help. It will be worth it.
    Yeah, but in expacs such as MOP fr example, resources, mats and items are usually given out free in bulk.

Someone can give you enchants from head to toe, all required gems that you need, etc (cost of everything is really HIGH, but it is given to you for FREE).
    A frostwolf twink would expect something like this from a twink community in TBC but will need money to pay other twinks or someone to make these items for them. I doubt any enchanter on TBC would give several fresh twink guy all enchants from head to toe free of charge one after the other. Obviously they'll need to get a main and grind hard for gold compared to other expacs, a task that isn't easy; I know because I use to be on TBC a while back.

But it really hurts some twinks to see their community hit rock bottom, so you can't really blame them.

8. I'm an experienced 19s twink from TBC/WotLK, but I don't want to leave everything I've worked for on Lordaeron behind.
    Are you (or your alliance counterparts) willing to help twink wannabes gear up?

9. Officers in the guild and i and opposing faction officers have mains that we already help with and would be more than happy to assist you and any others. We work as a team for the growth of the community. We farm arena chest and have tournys for arena and duels. Also i dont ask to leave your hard work but to explore new options if youre curious.

10. Hello,im new to the party and maybe im late,but i would like to make a twink.Who should i talk to and which side should i pick?Also i dont have gold or anything on Outland...everything i have is on Icecrown.

11. It would make said to just make a twink Triad:

WOTLK
    OUTLAND MOP

There are some who are in all 3 of these realms/xpac.

12. i'm willing to help anyone out on outland alliance side.

13. For those on Outland, could someone could point me to guilds on Alliance and guilds on Horde? I'd love to get involved in this community, it sounds like a lot of fun. I used to play a lot of 10-19 Warsong Gulch back in the days of TBC and WotLK but I was really young and I never had an experienced/dedicated guild around me. It's also been quite a while since I've played PvP in general.