1. Hard Content is Killing Lordaeron

Hello my friends of this great realm, I started in Lordaeron since the launch years ago, i loved the idea for a complete blizzlike server with no p2w , complete fresh server and high population. the months passed the population got lovwer and lovwer, icc was realease with too much delay, most ppl left after toc , because of the hard content, now more and more ppl continue left, the reason of this is u cant be a casual or semi-casual player here , if u had no good and hard pve guild u never going to advance in icc more than 4 bosses, is really annoying u cant find with high gs a simple icc 10 in pugs now, the idea for a blizzlike and hard server is good but with the high population lodaeron had year ago, not now , x1 server and hard content? not now sorry for my bad english but i love the server and i see how the server is dying day to day, now rbgs in morning time sometimes takes 25m , and in the night , like are deads, sorry for my bad english, i just think the content of icc has be nerfed to normal like in retail, because atm u cant do anything if u no re a really tryhard guy in pve, THANKS FOR READ! AND GOD BLESS LORDAERON!
    Edited: July 10, 2017

2. Lordaeron is by definition a HARD realm in terms of pve, it was in its design. Is was not ment to be a Icecrown 2.0 without cash shop=> it is there for people who enjoy pve but, considering pve in icc was not that difficult(not talking about hc raids, ofc) the fact that raids are harder pushes players to get better gear and be prepared for a said raid. Also yes, the ICC thing is a "problem" but that encourages people to form guilds and start doing it right. No pugs finished Naxxramas I think in Vanilla and I highly doubt there were pugs for Sunwell. Of course, those did not have 10-25 n/hc modes, but you get the point. Lordaeron has the mentality of the expansions before WOTLK, hard is hard(mechanically, some bosses, but more in numbers, what can you do, they can not script more mechanics for bosses)

Lordaeron, when it started that is, had a huge population because there was no other option, no better one. Now Icecrown provides Lordaeron quality with blizz difficulty on raids and way faster everything. For a x1 server 4-5 k is just perfect in my oppinion, just try to play on EU peak times I suppose. If you're NA find a guild in that region and problem solved.

One more thing, the population of Lordaeron is a very stable one, I've been watching it for the past year as well and the fact that after all the crap people gave the server because it was too hard it still has 4.5k and almost 5k is surprising. Also, remember it's summer, population will decrease a bit so I would not worry if I was you if lets say the pop in july will become 3-4k, it's a normal thing during summer.

In short, Lordaeron exists for people wanting WOTLK x1 rates and higher difficulty on raids so they have something to aspire to, something to farm gear for and something that will encourage *cough* force *cough*them to join guilds and talk to people so they can clear content. High end game should not be for everyone after all, that's what made raids like naxx and sunwell special and considering this is a private server that will be here for a damn long time, there's no rush:) you'll get there eventually.

Anyway, that's my oppinion at least in regards to the server.
    Lordaeron is ruled by the saying "enjoy the trip, not the destination" I suppose
    P.s. if you want pvp, try EU peak times if possible, not when europe is sleeping.
    Edited: July 11, 2017

3. P.s. if you want pvp, try EU peak times if possible, not when europe is sleeping.
    Lordaeron pvp is dead regardless of timezone.

4. It`s not about hard content , but another things such as disabling cool Wotlk features that make game better (for example rdf) , staying too long on most boring part of content (most of my friends leave server during it), and making LK too hard (peps want hard content not impossible).

And one of the most important things - people are bored of icc after so many years. Nax and Ulduar are what I would return for. But nearly no one will raid them if you have TOC and ICC to farm.

Would love Lordaeron to never release TOC and ICC.
    Edited: July 11, 2017 Reason: qq

5. RDF is a tool a lot of people dislike, myself included really, but that's a matter of preference. The dissabling of it was announced as a realm feature, so again...design. Also, unless you're talking about lk hc, the rest is just "hard" not "impossible". In another post around here a moderator said they receive feedback in regards to icc hc and they'll look into the matter, so that might change in the future. Again, we're talking about icc hc lk, so the last thing you can do WITH a very good guild.

6. I'm going to say this again.

RDF is EXTREMELY overrated on WotLK. Dungeons STILL give crap exp, you STILL have to do long quest chains to get dungeon quests to make those dungeons worthwhile and you get a measly 3k exp when you finish the dungeon which you could've gotten by doing 2 - 3 quests outside.

Questing is MUCH faster in WotLK, they made the dungeon finder insane in MoP by buffing dungeon EXP and moving all quests inside of those dungeons. They made it even MORE insane in WoD when they gave you objectives.

GO
    QUEST

7. It`s not about hard content , but another things such as disabling cool Wotlk features that make game better (for example rdf)
    Isn't it interesting how in modern live WoW (Legion), and even in Warlords of Draenor to a lesser degree, Blizzard has made the random dungeon finder irrelevant? Is it also coincidental that the population decline for the game started just shortly after the implementation of this system?
    While I think having some sort of grouping system is cool and great to have, I also think that this iteration of the "group finder" is more harmful to the game than the good it does. Largely because it takes away any and all necessity to communicate in any form whatsoever.

I would rather see a group finder like is in the current live version of the game. One that allows you to list your group, or find other groups quickly, without having to spam a chat channel 'LFG'. Upon which, a couple people can fly to the summon stone and summon the rest of the group. Not only does this prompt communication (even if only a little bit), but it also allows greater control of the group (group comp, gear level, etc.) than what the random dungeon finder offers.

8. Hello my friends of this great realm, I started in Lordaeron since the launch years ago, i loved the idea for a complete blizzlike server with no p2w , complete fresh server and high population. the months passed the population got lovwer and lovwer, icc was realease with too much delay, most ppl left after toc , because of the hard content, now more and more ppl continue left, the reason of this is u cant be a casual or semi-casual player here , if u had no good and hard pve guild u never going to advance in icc more than 4 bosses, is really annoying u cant find with high gs a simple icc 10 in pugs now, the idea for a blizzlike and hard server is good but with the high population lodaeron had year ago, not now , x1 server and hard content? not now sorry for my bad english but i love the server and i see how the server is dying day to day, now rbgs in morning time sometimes takes 25m , and in the night , like are deads, sorry for my bad english, i just think the content of icc has be nerfed to normal like in retail, because atm u cant do anything if u no re a really tryhard guy in pve, THANKS FOR READ! AND GOD BLESS LORDAERON!
    Raids have been optimalized few days ago, ToGC is now doable for the most of the guilds which have some raiding base (except anubĀ“s adds for now).
    ICC will be optimalized soon but this optimalization will depend on Warmane calculations which they are working on these days, so you can expect it soon.
    Only think left after optimalization to make new / old players to come on Lordaeron is RDF, which in my opinion should be added. But that is just my opinion (they already said they will consider).

9. I think the best way to satisfy everyone's need is to implement a custom RDF for Lordaeron, really is just make it work only when grp is full ppl are tired of traveling to every dg specially when it comes to low level when they have slow mounts and have to run the hole map to do a dungeon.

so basically the social side of the server will not be lost and it would help a lot.also special events can be done that way cause since Lordaeron start we were never able to get items that drop on world events bags like midsummer, Halloween.

10. If you want easy content than go back to retail, no real point of playing Icecrown then.

11. I think the best way to satisfy everyone's need is to implement a custom RDF for Lordaeron, really is just make it work only when grp is full ppl are tired of traveling to every dg specially when it comes to low level when they have slow mounts and have to run the hole map to do a dungeon.

so basically the social side of the server will not be lost and it would help a lot.also special events can be done that way cause since Lordaeron start we were never able to get items that drop on world events bags like midsummer, Halloween.
    - Normalising of the content, i can`t believe admins decide to do it
    - RDF thats the last thing what we need to get back here ye, i`m new in private servers and dislike the idea for crazy spam in one chat for groups

12. From the News on the main page, a few minutes ago:

"July 18, 2017
    As announced previously in our devlog, we have spent the last two weeks adjusting difficulty of content on Lordaeron. Final changes, affecting Icecrown Citadel as well, will be applied on July 19, 2017 at 13:00 server time."