1. Problem with Aldor, didin't get any reputation.

Hello,

I finished quest:
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10551/a...e-to-the-aldor

And it did not reward me with reputation to aldor.

Now my reputation standings look like this:
    http://imgur.com/a/HQuuU

For whatever reason im unfriendly with scryers.

Gm told me to submit it to bugtracker, but Im the only person with that problem. My boyfriend did the quest at the same exact time as me and it worked just fine for him.

2. If I recall, if you choose Aldor, the reputation with Scryers will go down because they are rivals, so you can pick one side. Now as for reputation look here .

3. If I recall, if you choose Aldor, the reputation with Scryers will go down because they are rivals, so you can pick one side. Now as for reputation look here .
    Yes but quoting website you just linked

Upon completion of City of Light, the Allegiance Quest Allegiance to the Aldor becomes available. Completion of this quest grants friendly with the Aldor, hostile with the Scryers, and access to the Aldor reputation quests.
    Im supposed to get friendly with Aldors and unlock their dailies. But I didint get friendly and dailies are unavailable to me

4. Yes but quoting website you just linked

Im supposed to get friendly with Aldors and unlock their dailies. But I didint get friendly and dailies are unavailable to me
    If that is the case then I would like for you to to contact head GM, state your realm, name and issue and also fact that it's not a bug, but games fault since for others it works quite fine and you can let me know further of the outcome. Here is link to head GM

5. Blood elves start at neutral with the Aldor (and vice versa, Draenei start at Neutral with the Scryers) after turning in the Allegiance quests. Its not an issue

6. Blood elves start at neutral with the Aldor (and vice versa, Draenei start at Neutral with the Scryers) after turning in the Allegiance quests. Its not an issue
    But I can't pick up a quest from Aldor even tho I did Allegiance quest. So somethings ****y here.

7. But I can't pick up a quest from Aldor even tho I did Allegiance quest. So somethings ****y here.
    Okay, after talking to head gm and long time googling. Seems like everything works like intended. So Topic can be closed I think.